how to back test without coding ?

Well I manually back test my options trading strategy using OptioNet Explorer. I try to develop mechanical rules and try not to cheat when making decisions. I think you could even learn to gamma scalp using ONE, but I'm not sure since I don't trade that way

A quick guide I made on how to do that on Tradingview.

Let me know if you have any questions.

From what I know, there aren't any solid premade programs that can auto backtest your strategy yet.

And yes, there aren't too many videos on YT for this topic, I'm planning to create some tutorials for this in the future.

Only coded programs can be backtested, so you need programming skills or personnel to do that, sorry.

Hello
, how can i back test my strategy without programming or hiring a programmer ?

In general you can´t, and hiring a programmer is not operational, as a very high count of adjustments has to be done with any strategy, you need to call the programmer every time.

Another problem is your strategy will stop working at some point, when market behaviour changes. Thus we need to constantly develop and adjust strategies.

The learning curve of developing strategies is above 5 years using traditional methods, very few reach success even after 10 years.

Adding to the stack of problems and steep learning curve, you also need to develop your own inputs to the strategies, custom technical indicators - as there are only 5-6 base technical indicators, the rest are a decent.

Hello
, how can i back test my strategy without programming or hiring a programmer ?
have you thought of just using Excel? It may depend on how complex your strategy is, but if you can get the open high low or even just the close you can calculate any indicator you like..it is just a calculation.

ye
have you thought of just using Excel? It may depend on how complex your strategy is, but if you can get the open high low or even just the close you can calculate any indicator you like..it is just a calculation.
ah but its too subjective ..

Tried two of them and are pretty easy to use !
I advice you to Open an account on Tradestation,trust me i was scared as fuck in the beginning to code !
And is on tradestation you use easylanguage a code made for non coders,take a look at it as you can see how easy it is!

really why are they called fiver , i thought its all 5$ my bad !

They are called fiver because at the beginning all services were offered at that price. As time passed by and the company grew, they accepted any other price but hold the brand name.