Hot forex

progix

295 6
I guess if they have any thing in their pipeline they will surely announce so till now wait and see :)

HeavLeighGill

55 12
Personally, I don’t like brokers that don’t have a lot of feedback online. Of course it’s possible that they haven’t been around as long or something like that, but I don’t want to be one of the first to test them either.

hatemypips

Established member
684 57
Personally, I don’t like brokers that don’t have a lot of feedback online. Of course it’s possible that they haven’t been around as long or something like that, but I don’t want to be one of the first to test them either.
This broker has been in the business for quite a long time and there are tons of reviews about them. But they all be taken with a grain of salt because review websites are mostly rigged.

HFblogNews

Experienced member
1,321 0
HotForex: 21 Assets of 2021.

21-Assets-1.jpg

21-Assets-2.jpg

21-Assets-3.jpg

21-Assets-4.jpg
21-Assets-5-scaled.jpg

21-Assets-6.jpg

Warm Regards,
The HotForex team

Jim B

15 1
I haven’t used them personally, could be an idea to just try a small account with them to see how it goes. They have been around for a while though so it does seem like they are legit.

hatemypips

Established member
684 57
I haven’t used them personally, could be an idea to just try a small account with them to see how it goes. They have been around for a while though so it does seem like they are legit.
Yeah start from small amount of money and if trading conditions satisfy you can start to raise stakes. Sad approach should be a priority.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock