Hot forex

bigmistake

257 1
it is the online gaming thats coming up next. i guess the fortnight tournament just confirmed how big the egames can be in general, and dota2. lets see how it goes, its a good marketing move.
Esports now is very popular and there is an increase of companies joining esports to advertise their brand. HotForex is one among of first brokers. Looking forward to see their team brand in an international tournament.

hatemypips

Established member
591 44
So this mean that soon the other forex broker will also advertise with the esports.. ?
Nope, I think Hotforex decided to venture for bold marketing experiments, let's see how it turns out. Gaming industry is big, young and have brilliant minds, interested in crypto. I think they may try their feet with same success in financial markets too.

HFblogNews

Experienced member
1,085 0
HotForex donates to WHO Covid-19 Response Fund.

Dear Client,

In line with our commitment to social responsibility, we have made a generous donation to the World Health Organization to help in its fight against the Covid-19 pandemic.

HotForex CEO George Koumantaris said: “HotForex has a deep-rooted sense of responsibility that it should help those less fortunate and actively lend assistance at every appropriate opportunity to do so. We are proud to be able to make a donation to the WHO at this time of crisis and do our part to help such a worthy organization.”

As we informed you previously, we would like to assure all of you that we have successfully taken all of the necessary steps in order to ensure a 100% business continuity and no disruptions whatsoever to our services. Please continue to trade responsibly and stay safe.

Kind regards,

The HotForex Team

bigmistake

257 1
I think every people hate the distaster COVID-19 but I would like to ask is it affecting forex?

hatemypips

Established member
591 44
HotForex donates to WHO Covid-19 Response Fund.

Dear Client,

In line with our commitment to social responsibility, we have made a generous donation to the World Health Organization to help in its fight against the Covid-19 pandemic.

HotForex CEO George Koumantaris said: “HotForex has a deep-rooted sense of responsibility that it should help those less fortunate and actively lend assistance at every appropriate opportunity to do so. We are proud to be able to make a donation to the WHO at this time of crisis and do our part to help such a worthy organization.”

As we informed you previously, we would like to assure all of you that we have successfully taken all of the necessary steps in order to ensure a 100% business continuity and no disruptions whatsoever to our services. Please continue to trade responsibly and stay safe.

Kind regards,

The HotForex Team

Glad to see Hotforex made such a great contribution, I guess they made it on behalf of their clients too, so it is our merit as well.

bigmistake

257 1
I hope every one is doing good and safe. stay healthy people and happy trading.
Forex could be affected but overall this is an online business so COVID never be a barrier.

progix

264 4
Yeah at least we can do forex trading sitting at home through our personal computer and still earn some good bucks to support our needs rather than getting laid off from jobs and waiting for the government to send stimulus checks.

parasite31

16 0
Yeah at least we can do forex trading sitting at home through our personal computer and still earn some good bucks to support our needs rather than getting laid off from jobs and waiting for the government to send stimulus checks.
This is zero business ,problem is most countries economy are affected terribly. How you can trade forex when you earn lessen money.

hatemypips

Established member
591 44
This is zero business ,problem is most countries economy are affected terribly. How you can trade forex when you earn lessen money.
Volatility is higher market also feel the disorder, hence more profit opportunities.. look at Gold... it is extremely predictable now due to global turmoil and central bank printing.

HFblogNews

Experienced member
1,085 0
10 years of Trading Excellence in Asia for HotForex.

Dear Client,

Our industry leading presence in the Asian region continues to be acknowledged and has led to us having received another prestigious award! This time, the Global Banking & Finance Review magazine has recognized HotForex for the excellence found across all its trading services in its ten years in business.

The aim of HotForex is to continue to apply our expertise skills in serving the needs of our clients complying best practices, experience and knowledge. It’s a true honor to receive this award and we take this opportunity to thank all our loyal clients for their support!

This year, HotForex celebrates ten years in the industry, a decade in which it has exceeded expectations by setting new standards in business excellence. This new award is a great addition to the 35+ prestigious titles we already hold, reaffirming that HotForex has become a worldwide broker of choice trusted by millions.

Thank you for your support!

Kind Regards,

The HotForex team

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock