Hot forex

I've used them in the past - they are ok but wouldn't say they are the best.

Withdrawals are slow, and not a lot of markets to trade in terms of Crypto.
Do you mean the broker?

War between Russia and Ukraine could raise the price of oil. Time to buy Commodities not only Oil.

Trade your way to Paris this season!

PSG-2022.jpg

Dear Trader,

Our Road to Paris trading contest is live again, promising new thrills and giving YOU the chance to be the BIG LUCKY WINNER of a unique Paris Saint-Germain experience which includes:

• Attending a training session of your favourite PSG players
  • Two matchday VIP seats to experience the thrill of the game like never before
  • Two stadium tour tickets to discover the Parisian arena from the inside
  • Flight tickets & paid accommodation
Generous CASH PRIZES for the next 2nd - 5th top traders

&

$500 cash prize to the trader who shows the greatest improvement every week

The contest will run for the period of 28th February until 29th April 2022.

Good luck,

The HotForex team

Really awesome contest, but I will be nervous when join the training session with Neymar , Messi, Mbappe.

its an amazing grand prize, two vip seats, all expense shouldered. really good. and who wouldnt want to go to paris?

Trade your way to Paris this season!

PSG-2022.jpg

Dear Trader,

Our Road to Paris trading contest is live again, promising new thrills and giving YOU the chance to be the BIG LUCKY WINNER of a unique Paris Saint-Germain experience which includes:

• Attending a training session of your favourite PSG players
  • Two matchday VIP seats to experience the thrill of the game like never before
  • Two stadium tour tickets to discover the Parisian arena from the inside
  • Flight tickets & paid accommodation
Generous CASH PRIZES for the next 2nd - 5th top traders

&

$500 cash prize to the trader who shows the greatest improvement every week

The contest will run for the period of 28th February until 29th April 2022.

Good luck,

The HotForex team

I think for me the greatest temptation is to win the extra 500 which seems to me as more legit and achievable while participating in this contest.

If you can be a top week trader, you should earn thousands and $500 is like a spiritual gift. But better than nothing.

Last edited:
Just a question for anyone who can see this, its kinda out of topic but what are your opinions on BRICKS and how it would affect the future of the USD?

Just a question for anyone who can see this, its kinda out of topic but what are your opinions on BRICKS and how it would affect the future of the USD?
EUR has recovered, it will keep hiking. Especially when the war between Ukraine - Russia ends.

not so sure about EU recovery, honestly fundamentals are giving me crazy mixed emotions, with everything happening in the EU.

I see the crisis between Ukraine and Russia are calmed, EUR was stronger than before, let's buy EU until Russia goes nuclear launched.

Im not sure if it works that way, but the EUR is has been declining since jan of this year, well there will be always be opportunities anyway

Does this broker still sponsor PSG football team? Bad news that M10 left for Beckham team in U.S.A
I still see psg on their site, though i think it was a 2020-2022 deal, not so sure, I was kinda looking for M10 to grab the 400m deal with the saudis, i guess it was not happening. all good though

I want to trade PAMM with HFM, the minimum deposit starts from $250 with a 30% commission, I consider it still a profitable business but I once lost 80% of my fund when the Fund manager decided to use the martingale strategy and burned out 80% fund. I think this time I will stick to rescue level PAMM. Does anyone know a reputable and credible HFM PAMM to invest in?

Last edited:
I cant suggest any, but as long as u understand the risk that comes with pam then by all means, I think 30% is acceptable tbh, as long as the trades go the ways theya re suppose to go right? :)