Hot forex

hatemypips

452 29
Does Hotforex pays all fees when withdrawing via Wire? Can't find information what are the costs that Hotforex bears and which are left on me? It's my first withdrawal on bank account, that's why I'm a bit concerned.

HFblogNews

Established member
922 0
Another Best Broker award for HotForex!

Dear Client,

We are thrilled to announce that International Finance Awards has named HotForex the Best Forex & Commodities Broker in Latin America!

A HotForex spokesman said: “This new award is an excellent addition to our 25+ existing awards and demonstrates our continued success in establishing ourselves as a market leader with global reach, committed to providing our clients with the best possible client-centric trading experience.”

Thank you for all your support, and for choosing us as your broker of choice!

Kind regards,

The HotForex Team

progix

228 3
How much did your earn in total trading with this broker? It doesn't hurt to dream but for trading I think it is detrimental.
I believe that forex trading can bring consistent profits to rely upon, veterans on the other hands make hefty profits and live a luxury dream live.

hatemypips

452 29
I believe that forex trading can bring consistent profits to rely upon, veterans on the other hands make hefty profits and live a luxury dream live.
Experience has little to do with trading success, you have to creative and inventive to make working trade algorithms.

bigmistake

244 1
Another Best Broker award for HotForex!

Dear Client,

We are thrilled to announce that International Finance Awards has named HotForex the Best Forex & Commodities Broker in Latin America!

A HotForex spokesman said: “This new award is an excellent addition to our 25+ existing awards and demonstrates our continued success in establishing ourselves as a market leader with global reach, committed to providing our clients with the best possible client-centric trading experience.”

Thank you for all your support, and for choosing us as your broker of choice!

Kind regards,

The HotForex Team
Good award but I prefer a trophy instead a paper like this.