Historic Spread Charts?

fastnet

Hi all,

Could anyone please advise where I could obtain historic spread charts.(say past 15 years). I would like to be able to see charts of spreads from specific years. Futuresource and Britefutures do not have this facility.

Anyone any ideas??

Meanwhile. . . . . .

My account is now open. I have placed one trade and plan to place two more tomorrow after the public holiday in USA

This weekend I spent a lot of time flicking through charts and looking back at recommendations from earlier this year to see how the trades turned out.

This results were quick shocking. Very few of JR's recommendations were ''home-run' type trades. Many would have lost money although a sensible trader would have only placed a single contract to start the trade (with intention of pyramiding once in profit) and been out before huge damage was done.

This caused me to look again at the fundamental probabilities associated with spreads.

In my view the 15/5 year charts are VERY intuitively appealing. They show almost certain trades if you are prepared to place the order and wait for the seasonal effects to take place.

However, what I have now learnt is that these charts can be very deceptive. Even though there is a clear path of the spread over 15/5 years the chance of any single years spread following same path is much less certain. In fact in any single year the spread could follow very errant path but the effect on the 15/5 year chart is so diluted that it has little effect.

This is the reason that I would like to be able to view the charts of individual years and compare them with the 15 year chart.

Grateful for any feedback