Hi Everyone

Pound foolish

Hello,

Feeling like a twat now as I put this one the sticky page first! I will find my way around this forum if it kills me!

My first post here. I have had some success with Unit trusts (up untill last year now only breaking even!) and I have set up a day trading account with £1350.

Now worth just £900 thanks to Woolworths! Got burned there! Made some of the loss back on Taylor Wimpey recently and have a long term investment in Albidon but have large loss (bought at 19p now 5.5p ouch!)

Looking for day trade tips and uptodate news to turn my £1350 into £5,000 this year. I am not Not greedy or reckless!

Hello,

Feeling like a twat now as I put this one the sticky page first! I will find my way around this forum if it kills me!

My first post here. I have had some success with Unit trusts (up untill last year now only breaking even!) and I have set up a day trading account with £1350.

Now worth just £900 thanks to Woolworths! Got burned there! Made some of the loss back on Taylor Wimpey recently and have a long term investment in Albidon but have large loss (bought at 19p now 5.5p ouch!)

Looking for day trade tips and uptodate news to turn my £1350 into £5,000 this year. I am not Not greedy or reckless!

Good luck