Hey Willyboy! Stick this up yer Anton Kreil!

hahahahahahhahahahahahaa

Who's the masquerade who's never been to canary wharf tube station? You *can* get reception there, actually.

Note: Not an endorsement of video. Just wanted to point out how masq don't knows what I knows....

I wouldn't know, can't afford the phone bill. Never been there but heard it was a nice train journey on the jubilee. How many stars out of 10 do you give it? It's in the top 10 best stations on the underground?

Anyone else think the chick with the Dark Hair who gave part to some of the BS interviews would get it?

Lodian

P.S If this is to crude I apologise in advance

I wouldn't know, can't afford the phone bill. Never been there but heard it was a nice train journey on the jubilee. How many stars out of 10 do you give it? It's in the top 10 best stations on the underground?

I'd give it 8, and yes it's definitely in the top 10 best stations. Jubilee Line extension has a couple of them actualy... North Greenwich, the one I call home, is fairly sexy too :)

The Bank/Monument complex is probably both the best and the worst (mostly worst) station on the Underground...

Forgive my apparent ignorance, oh internet elite (aka t2w members) but I'm a little behind on the "snake listings" these days. Why is Anton getting ripped? Was he not a Goldman trader in his day? And if Lex hired him for that BBC show, is Lex a numpty also?

The voice-over in that video is ridiculous, I concur, but it almost feels tongue-in-cheek. Or an idea that probably sounded good to them at the time but just wasn't executed as well. And as has been mentioned, Canary Wharf station is a mobile-friendly zone for obvious reasons.

Back to the point, most of the threads on this site that bash courses are inevitably populated by most of the same t2w members. I know full-well that there are a heck of a lot of useless garbage courses out there, but to be content (no, arrogant) enough to slag off every one of them is fairly naive, no?

I'm not endorsing any course over another, nor would I personally go to any of them, but I'm not sure I understand the sentiments towards Anton. Is it a t2w prerequisite to disagree with the opinions of Goldman Sachs and a Hedge Fund big-timer (Lex)?

[To clarify before people get salt in their vag's, I'm genuinely curious, not just bashing the bashers...]

Forgive my apparent ignorance, oh internet elite (aka t2w members) but I'm a little behind on the "snake listings" these days. Why is Anton getting ripped? Was he not a Goldman trader in his day? And if Lex hired him for that BBC show, is Lex a numpty also?

The voice-over in that video is ridiculous, I concur, but it almost feels tongue-in-cheek. Or an idea that probably sounded good to them at the time but just wasn't executed as well. And as has been mentioned, Canary Wharf station is a mobile-friendly zone for obvious reasons.

Back to the point, most of the threads on this site that bash courses are inevitably populated by most of the same t2w members. I know full-well that there are a heck of a lot of useless garbage courses out there, but to be content (no, arrogant) enough to slag off every one of them is fairly naive, no?

I'm not endorsing any course over another, nor would I personally go to any of them, but I'm not sure I understand the sentiments towards Anton. Is it a t2w prerequisite to disagree with the opinions of Goldman Sachs and a Hedge Fund big-timer (Lex)?

[To clarify before people get salt in their vag's, I'm genuinely curious, not just bashing the bashers...]

I've raised this point in another thread. Apparently he did very well at Goldman but that doesn't mean he's not flogging cat sh1t courses now, mind.

He came on T2W a while back promoting a seminar, I asked how many of the TV traders were profitable and how many were still trading. He immediately did a disappearing act and the thread got deleted from T2W. No wonder people are a bit skeptical.

He came on T2W a while back promoting a seminar, I asked how many of the TV traders were profitable and how many were still trading. He immediately did a disappearing act and the thread got deleted from T2W. No wonder people are a bit skeptical.

That and of course we had this 'willyboy' character spamming a lot of threads on T2W pumping up Anton's course. It seems his posts got deleted immediately but the damage was done.

Right... so because the nobodies they trained for 2 weeks for a TV program might not be doing so well now (in the midst of insanely volatile markets), the guy is a jackass?

Seriously? You've got to do better than that.

I didn't say he was a jackass. The point is that if he couldn't train them to be successful in two weeks what's the chance he can train you to be successful in a lesser period of time? About zero, right? Why then would anyone want to pay him for such a course?

And remember the people who pay him are also nobodies. Theres no qualifications required to fork out for the course.

Right... so because the nobodies they trained for 2 weeks for a TV program might not be doing so well now (in the midst of insanely volatile markets), the guy is a jackass?

Thats a bit of a bizare argument.

The "nobodies" recieved 2 weeks (completely useless) training, then IIRC another 12 weeks of day to day interaction with Anton.

If the "nobodies" who recieved a full 12 weeks of personal 1:1 mentoring aint doing well, what makes you think a bunch of "nobodies" without the training, and with just a few hours exposure to the great man will do any better.

Its a legitimate enough question to ask surely, particularly if you have similar experience levels to the original participants who volunteered to take part in their little experiment.

The amusing thing about that particular program is that the two worst performers probably had the greatest potential for success, if they'd been trained appropriately.

So imagine if his advert read as follows.

I trained 10 people for two weeks to be million dollar traders. None of them were successful and none progressed to a career in trading. Now I want to offer you the chance to do the same thing. Just pay me x pounds and I'll teach you everything I taught them.

This thread is implying he is a jackass. You are a major contributor to this thread. 2+2.

If I recall correctly, didn't the guys on the show outperform other Hedge Funds? And if I can recall further, Anton was hired only to manage the trading desks. The methods and techniques were taught by Lex (and/or his associates). Therefore any performance shown on the program or from their own trading afterwards is attributable to Lex's coaching, and their own desire to pursue further learning after the process. Neither of which is Anton's problem...? Why should he be held accountable, or have to answer to t2w members, for what those individuals have done since the show?

People take different things from courses. If you go with the sole intention of leaving as a world-class Market Wizard trader, you are likely to be disappointed once you get home. I think there are definitely benefits to listening and interacting with someone with that kind of experience. Skimming through the details of the course, it seems like a very general view of approaching investment decisions. I don't think you will find many people against the importance of having a broader/fundamental view in your trading.

Anyway it's getting to the point where it sounds like I'm bigging up this course. I'm not. I'm just playing devil's advocate to the increasingly popular view that every course is a waste of money. You can take positives out of everything. Him not responding to a couple of questions on an internet message board should not and does not translate into him being a scam artist, or his courses being a waste.

But if he thought that the hollywood advert was a good idea, doesn't that mean he probably is a jackass?