Help with a UK newspaper article on the internet marketing industry...

Canulearntotrade

This is slightly off topic (as its not about trading per se) but I thought I'd post on this forum because I got a great response last time I posted (when I wrote an article about trading)

I am a UK-based freelance journalist and I am writing a feature on the ‘internet marketing’ industry for one of the UK broadsheet newspapers.

I thought I'd post on trade2win as some of people here will have tried other ways to make money online.

Three of the biggest internet marketing gurus in the UK, so I understand, are Andrew Reynolds, Nick James, and Chris Cardell so I am going to keep the article focused on their products. Basically... do they work?

I am seeking input from people that have signed up with their internet marketing courses. How was it for you? Do they work? Did it help you make you fortune? Or are you more negative?

I am seeking a wide variety of opinion for my article.

Please get in touch with me whatever your opinion and maybe we can have a quick email exchange or skype/phone chat about your experiences...

I look forward to hearing from you

David

My email is: [email protected]

Hey David .............

sorry .......I hav'nt really ever grasped the internet Marketing Nettle ..........I went for MLM with a vengance back in the 90's (and still have the wounds)....... and to me IM is just MLM ........but supposedly much much easier to make your millions as all the work is done for by computer automatically 24/7 while you go about your daily business ......

good luck with that one then .........
N

Last edited:
thanks as always for your input Neil.

story is here:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/...igures-we-test-internet-marketing-claims.html

Just about to post another thread for another story, this time on social trading. your views always appreciated. David

Hey David .............

sorry .......I hav'nt really ever grasped the internet Marketing Nettle ..........I went for MLM with a vengance back in the 90's (and still have the wounds)....... and to me IM is just MLM ........but supposedly much much easier to make your millions as all the work is done for by computer automatically 24/7 while you go about your daily business ......

good luck with that one then .........
N