Help me to make a list of FOREX brokers that allow hedging in the same account!

herringtrader

Hello everyone,

Please help me to make a list of brokers that let you hedge in the same account. If you know please also post the 1 day cost of the hedge for 1 standard lot GBP/USD.

I know 2 brokers:

INTERBANKFX

Swap rates for 1 standard lot: BUY $-0.4, SELL $+0.3
So the cost of 1 day hedging is $-0.1

PIP-FOREX

Overnight holding cost is 2 pip on both the long and the short position:
BUY $-20, SELL $-20
So the cost of 1 day hedging for 1 standard lot is $-40

Hello,

Thanks for the help!

I would like to trade a long and a short term system in one account. Sometimes there will be situations when I am long one system and short the other. So this is why I need hedging.

Herringtrader

Hello,

Thanks for the help!

I would like to trade a long and a short term system in one account. Sometimes there will be situations when I am long one system and short the other. So this is why I need hedging.

Herringtrader

Lets say your systems generate signals of 1 for long, -1 for short and 0 for flat. You just add them together at each point of time to get a net trading signal.

I use different lot size for the 2-3 systems I use. They very rarely trigger a trade at the same time. They have different profit targets and stops. Traders usually trade different systems in different sub accounts so they do not care about hedging. I would like to trade my systems in one account that is why I need a broker that allows hedging.

If you know a broker that allows hedging, please add it to my so far not too big list!!!!

Thanks!

Herringtrader