Help on Dax index

Hunter22

Hello everyone!
i'm new in this forum and also new to dax index , mostly traded forex till now.
Maybe it's a bit naive to ask but can some of you guys share their method of trading intraday DAX? what toold do you use besides price action? any help will be appreciated.
Where do you see the DAX index? i use metatrader but i can find there only DAX itself not the index, do you know a broker that has a demo of the index? i use NorthFinance.
Thanks everyone(y)

Hello everyone!
Maybe it's a bit naive to ask but can some of you guys share their method of trading intraday DAX? what toold do you use besides price action? any help will be appreciated.
Where do you see the DAX index? i use metatrader but i can find there only DAX itself not the index, do you know a broker that has a demo of the index? i use NorthFinance.
Thanks everyone(y)

Hi there.
Both of these brokers have DAX rolling daily on their demo platforms.
Both are owned by same parent co - LOndon Capital Group.
CAPITAL SPREADS
Capital Spreads - Financial Spread Betting Homepage
PADDYPOWERTRADER
The home of Financial Spread Betting

Look forward to hearing how it goes.
Pete

InteractiveBrokers have a Java-based system with a demo that has the DAX futures on it, if the futures interest you.

Hello everyone!
Thanks everyone(y)

Asking for help @ T2W is like asking for £10,000 in used notes.:p

All you seem to get from a select few is nonsense and cheek.....