Hello From Singapore

wowpravin

15 0
Thanks for your explaination.
Regarding spread betting in SIngapore, may be you can ask Teojh, I think he is more experience in strock related trading. Myself is a novie in forex trading, still working on demo account. My ultimate aim is to trade by using Expert Advisor, the auto-trading program. That is why now I am developing my strategya and learning how to code the EA. Hopefully within this year I can successfully launch my first profitable EA.
That's great. I am also learning MT4 language side by side. Since I am from computer programming background, it interests me a lot. Heard about it first from the trading championship. Automated Trading Championship 2008

Can you share some resources for learning EA? I am relying on the Help feature of MetaTrader.

teojh

173 29
lol lucksa. im not experienced, im a just started out novice currency trader too. sorry cant help u guys with mt4 programming. anyway just be very skeptical and cautious of any amazing results if you backtest ur EA.

lucksa

22 0
That's great. I am also learning MT4 language side by side. Since I am from computer programming background, it interests me a lot. Heard about it first from the trading championship. Automated Trading Championship 2008

Can you share some resources for learning EA? I am relying on the Help feature of MetaTrader.
Sure! my resources mostly get from the following group in facebook:
Singapore Automated Forex Trading Interest Group
Finding the Best Forex Expert Advisor

Please join the group and we can have lots of discussion on coding EA.
You can add me as a friend in Facebook:
Johnny Lu - Singapore | Facebook

regards
John

fxtraderanalyst

13 0
Hi guys,

Greetings from down under. How is the job maket in Singapore at this point in time? Is it just as bad as other parts of the world? Just curious.. Thanks~!

natxwang

8 0
hey all,
i'm just curious for those of you from singapore that trade forex, which broker do u use?
i'm currently using saxo, and am considering whether to switch over to CMC as saxo has occasional lag spikes which are terrible.

any advice?

lucksa

22 0
HI fxtraderanalyst
Job market is the same conditions as the other part of the world as the global financial crises hits everypart of the world....

Hi natxwang
Finding a forex broker is based on individual's preferences depending on your objectives. If you want to use MT4 platform then fine one with this facility, If you want to trade with EA, fine one with consistent small spread, etc...

defiance

14 0
out of curiosity, has anyone attended the courses that are advertised in the local newpapers? I see many people offering Forex/Trading Courses and advertising high returns.

?

lucksa

22 0
out of curiosity, has anyone attended the courses that are advertised in the local newpapers? I see many people offering Forex/Trading Courses and advertising high returns.

?
Yes of course... Many Singaporeans are looking for alternatives income and multiple-sources of income.

natxwang

8 0
Hi natxwang
Finding a forex broker is based on individual's preferences depending on your objectives. If you want to use MT4 platform then fine one with this facility, If you want to trade with EA, fine one with consistent small spread, etc...
i'm going down to sign up with cmc markets tomorrow.
But their platform is alittle hard to use as compared to saxo..
Asking for a little product demo tomorrow....

lucksa

22 0
hey all,
i'm just curious for those of you from singapore that trade forex, which broker do u use?
i'm currently using saxo, and am considering whether to switch over to CMC as saxo has occasional lag spikes which are terrible.

any advice?

Are you using MetaTrader4 platform for your forex trading?

lucksa

22 0
MetaTrader4 forex trading platform

lucksa:

No i'm currently trading off saxo charts.
Is mt4 recommended?
which brokers offer that?
If you have a very defined trading strategy, MT4 (MetaTrader4) can let you program it and do auto trading for you. Now the trend is people using MT4 as it offers alot of flexibilities and programable capability. Every year there are even a championship for AutoTrading.... see this site:
Participants - Automated Trading Championship 2008

using program automatic trade forex from US$10k increase capital to about US$170k in about 3 months time !!!
This is a golden Goose that we can make fo ourselves....

natxwang

8 0
lucksa:

wow. i'm currently very new to forex, and i'm trading in small amounts getting a feel of it and trying out what's good for me.

Automated systems require a basic knowledge of programming yes?
I was initially looking at esignal for data feeds.. But seeing so many recomendations for MT4, i'll take a look at it too..

Thanks for your info.

lucksa

22 0
lucksa:

wow. i'm currently very new to forex, and i'm trading in small amounts getting a feel of it and trying out what's good for me.

Automated systems require a basic knowledge of programming yes?
I was initially looking at esignal for data feeds.. But seeing so many recomendations for MT4, i'll take a look at it too..

Thanks for your info.
You can take a look at this site MetaTrader forum and also join facebook interest group, will be able to get more info... else call me la...haha

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock