The Greens

Mr. Charts

Legendary member
I see Caroline Lucas has been re-cycled as the new joint leader of the Green Party.
Since they only have the one MP they have decided they need to have two joint leaders......

What are the Greens actually for.......?

Why don't they simply declare the Democratic People's Republic of Brighton as an independent state............?

It's one party I wouldn't go to any night of the week.
Non alcoholic recycled treated urine water....recycled poo burgers....poo sausage rolls.....and as for the self satisfied, sententious, moralistic, self righteous "party" goers......:rolleyes:

But in the words of The Don (ald Trump), they are all really nice people and I've got absolutely nothing against any of them. They just can't help being themselves.

But in the words of The Don (ald Trump), they are all really nice people and I've got absolutely nothing against any of them. They just can't help being themselves.

Bunch of jokers. They would be far better employed planting trees full time. Too much waffling, not enough doing !:)

So are clowns serious performers or jokers?
This is the most pressing problem the UK faces with so many clowns in the body politic.......

So are clowns serious performers or jokers?
This is the most pressing problem the UK faces with so many clowns in the body politic.......

Ain't that the truth. They get so wrapped up in their little agenda's, they lose sight of the real problems.