Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

robiul

10 2
I generally put in a breaking point of 200 ticks for gold (and a stop of 80) - it moves that much a few times each month. I attempt and catch them everything except clearly I don't generally succeed! I get a great deal of 30 - 50 pip misfortunes yet generally make a benefit.

I exchange the cross on the 10 and 18 MA on the 30 minute diagram - it crossed more than two hours before the enormous fall. Obviously, it was to some degree fortunate that it crumbled 270 pips in a single hour...

monro00

11 2
Brother I know. All exchanges are hazardous. However, that is the reason ' stoploss ' is there for. What's more, hazard to compensate proportion is favourable.Personally until 890 $ not broken . . . No bears.Summer season is nearing and gold should make an OK top over 910 $ before beginning its standard summer decrease till september.This ought to be the remainder of bulls for next two months. My own view :).

Reactions: sujithsstorock
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock