Gbp/eur

breadman

Established member
Hello all,

Does anyone trade GBP/EUR on these boards, if so does anyone use futures. I am looking for somewhere where you can trade this pair without the 8 pip spread with spread betters. I would want to be able to open or close positions 24 hrs a day.

At the moment it looks as if we may have a head and shoulders developing which could take it back to the 1.51 level.

All views welcome

Breadman

breadman said:
Hello all,

Does anyone trade GBP/EUR on these boards, if so does anyone use futures. I am looking for somewhere where you can trade this pair without the 8 pip spread with spread betters. I would want to be able to open or close positions 24 hrs a day.

At the moment it looks as if we may have a head and shoulders developing which could take it back to the 1.51 level.

All views welcome

Breadman

probably not what you're after but Capital Spreads offer 5 pts on their rolling daily.

UTB

Breadman,

I assume mean an inverse H&S?

Looks like 1.46 might be a tough nut to crack.

I think you may struggle to get a tighter spread on GBP/EUR as most brokers quote EUR/GBP instead.

G-Man

GammaJammer said:
My $0.02 as usual
And worth more, as always.

At the moment the spread with Deal4Free seems to be 3 pips (but I think theirs are usually the tightest, and certainly usually better than all the retail forex bucketshops).

I know that Capital Spreads quote it both ways round (GBP/EUR and EUR/GBP) but I've never traded either.