ForexGen - 1 pip spreads

John_y_1968

Has anyone used this brokerage. Sounds too good to be true and one learns to be sceptical in this business.

Would be grateful to hear any experiences?

Regards,

Johnny

Be aware that a bucket shop can generate profits at least two different ways:

1. Out of the simple spreads
2. By biasing the price you see (because it doesn't have to be the market price)

Has anyone used this brokerage. Sounds too good to be true and one learns to be sceptical in this business.

Would be grateful to hear any experiences?

Regards,

Johnny

After a bit of background reading it appears that this could be a scam.

Try dialing some of the phone numbers - when I tried they didnt connect.

A number of other boards appear to have posts made by people who have lost money with them as a result of either having trades reversed or rouge trades entered onto their accounts designed to cause big losses. One guy appears to of had $160,000 stolen from his account.

Steve.

Sorry. I forgot the obvious possibility of simply stealing from you.

Disclaimer: This post is my own personal view and does not necessarily represent those of the management of T2W.

They are 100% scam broker stay away from this broker , Here is my story, left money with a broker as FOREXGEN in Norway where one be then from November in 2007 and was trading FOREX. Their company is in London at present. I went through the withdrawal procedure from my account, but I can't withdraw at all. Besides most clients also suffer similar damage. Please settle it somehow or other. For more information, please see material of an attached file.
They aren't trading actually. Everything is a fictitious tray and is to steal money from a customer, and a business stands up.

The amount to which I sent money in FOREXGEN
29,000 USD

Headquarters location of present FOREXGEN

Phone number: +441612619872
Address: Suite 72, Cariocca Business Park, 2 Sawley Road,
Manchester, Lancashire, M40BB
ENGLAND
website

ForexGen - Online Forex Trading | ForexGen.com