Forex Trading

bertie123

Hi guys,

Please treat me gently as it's my first ever post!

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good book to read for trading the forex?
If not then any good articles etc that anyone knows about and/or any advice from experienced fx traders would be very much appeciated:cheesy:

Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good book to read for trading the forex?
If not then any good articles etc that anyone knows about and/or any advice from experienced fx traders would be very much appeciated:cheesy:

Try the Kathy Lien book 'Day Trading the Currency Market'

Kathy has also written for the Knowledge Lab here as well
http://www.trade2win.com/knowledge/articles/general_articles/gamma-and-fx-trader/

Fx Trading

Jilly,

many thanks for your responses. Yes, I am new to the whole business but have done a couple of fx\training courses from Learntrading. taking my first tentative steps, so any snippets of info or pearls of wisdom from other traders would be greatly appreciated!

Hi guys,

Hi Bertie,

Mark Douglas, Steve Nison and Barbara Rockefeller have all written some good books about trading in general and the psychology of trading. I would so some research on them.

I just got 'The Secrets of Economic Indicators' by Bernard Baumohl; I'll let you know how that is as well.

Good luck.

I think you should consider Kathy Lien's new book on forex. I have'nt read it myself, however, I heard it's a great forex trading book for newbies, and I think it's about both the technicals and fundamentals.

Another book I really like and can recommend for you is: Technical analysis for the financial markets by John Murhpy.
Good luck!