Forex Forex Forex

LobStar

Hi everyone,

I am still a Newbie to this Forum.

Is Forex a hot topic in the UK? Does anyone over there trade Forex?
Here in Germany it seems to be a hot topic every now and then.

However there are not a lot of Seminars available. Do you know of any good
Forex Seminars in the UK?

Please keep me up-to-date.

LobStar

LobStar said:
Hi everyone,

I am still a Newbie to this Forum.

Is Forex a hot topic in the UK? Does anyone over there trade Forex?
Here in Germany it seems to be a hot topic every now and then.

However there are not a lot of Seminars available. Do you know of any good
Forex Seminars in the UK?

Please keep me up-to-date.

LobStar

Does anyone in the UK trade Forex? Hmm, I would care to guess they do! I suggest you read through this forum, a lot of good info for you to learn about Forex.

thanks jblaze

jblaze said:
Does anyone in the UK trade Forex? Hmm, I would care to guess they do! I suggest you read through this forum, a lot of good info for you to learn about Forex.

Hi jblaze,

I appreciate your comment.

However I was wondering if anyone has something specific to recommend regarding educational material or Seminars.

LobStar

Joe Ross Seminar

I just researched on the Internet, there was a seminar about "Profitable Futures-/ Forex Daytrading here in Germany by a company called Ross Trading. (Website is in german language :rolleyes: )
However I missed it, it was a few days ago.

I found info about Joe Ross in this Forum while I was reading the posts about Spread Trading.

Has anyone ever attended a Joe Ross seminar? If so, I would appreciate your comments.

LobStar

Hi,
Anyone had any experience of fxcm? I'm also interested in knowing whether anybody has actually taken up their "power course".. its a 30day online course costing around 450$... Is it worth it? or is there something better available for that money. I'm seriously considering attending a course specially for forex.
Cheers,
Karmit

karmit said:
Hi,
Anyone had any experience of fxcm? I'm also interested in knowing whether anybody has actually taken up their "power course".. its a 30day online course costing around 450$... Is it worth it? or is there something better available for that money. I'm seriously considering attending a course specially for forex.
Cheers,
Karmit
They are part of REFCO who have problems at the moment (See threads on this board and Elite Trader) .

I would never take a "trading course" offered by a Forex broker. Most Forex brokers take the opposite side when you enter a trade. You buy, they sell. You sell, they buy. You win, they lose. You lose, they win. Sounds like a conflict of interest to me.