FOREX broker recommandations?

Kingen

Hi,

I'm looking for a broker for forex trading, and was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to help me. I'm looking for a broker who offers leverage 1:400 or more, no commissions, good trading software (CMS's is an example of tradingsoftware that I hate), and so on.

Thanks in advance for any sensible replies. :p

Kingen said:
Hi,

I'm looking for a broker for forex trading, and was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to help me. I'm looking for a broker who offers leverage 1:400 or more, no commissions, good trading software (CMS's is an example of tradingsoftware that I hate), and so on.

$400:1 leverage is not common I think. 200:1 is the most reputable brokers offer. Now, commissions mean nothing really. FX brokers charge commission in the form of bid/ask spreads. Worse, when markets are fast these spreads can widen from something like 3 pips to maybe 20 or more pips for some currency pairs.

Alex

Hi,

Try this GCI Financial but through it's IB because you will get lower spread that is forexion. I have open an account for about 3 months with them.
Also tradexindo use MT and interbank feed.
I hope this information could help you.

Hi,

Kingpen,

Better find what your looking for quick, because from conversations I've had with some brokers who only offer 100:1 and some large fx traders I got the impression that high leverage will soon be a thing of the past.

With regards to no commissions - come on man don't be fooled by that phrase. There is no such thing in life as free. They'll get you on the spread....a stop hunt....a bad limit fill...somehow or another you will be paying something.

i think 1:400 is alot, its risky to use such high leverage buddy.
effecient is to use 1:100 or 1:200. Its betterment for the trader itself, it ofcourse enhances good profits, but also high risk of losin all money. It will be very Aggressive.