For historians only - THE magnificent US Dollar (KING of KINGs) timed nonpareil by Fibo

fibo_trader

Legendary member
9,483 156
The message is:

Keep eye on the US Dollar. this champ has reserves of power that ain't ever been tapped. Upon breakout he can bring the entire world it her knees like he did in 2008. But back then it was the TWIN TOWERS (Dollar & Yen) .............. this time Champ will not share the spotlight ................... he will go it alone and as a bonus will plug Yen who plugged him - Yen will let out high frequency moans that will impress alll females and they will try to copy the sound to impress Alphas

fibo_trader

Legendary member
9,483 156
How big of an onslaught is Fibo expecting?

GOD will show mercy but the USD won't! Why? Because they was laffffing at him in 2008. That triggered his wrath. He was heard to say to Fibo when asked, "where are you going now, Champ?" ...................... "don't know where I'm going but where I was wasn't it"

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock