Falcon 4 Allied Force and Hotas Cougar

What joystick do you use?....Have you taken part in fly by's in FS 2004 or any battles in FS4?....

I am more interested in FS 2004 747 and others plane's code for Hotas Cougar and rudder.....

I have tried to join forces with others but always had problems with link consistency....and it does appear that there are very few people in UK who use Hotas and F4 and actively participate in online flyby meet ups....

I just use a stick/throttle/rudder 9-button combo with a hat - nothing special.

I actually got hold of F4 AF over the weekend, installed yesterday - looks quite good after a brief flight. Much smoother than my patched and super-pakked SP4 F4 install.

No, never had an online flight - dont know why really. Probably like you say - lack of finding people.

I'd love to have the Cougar, but can't justify £200 for that - the missus would kill me :D

F4 AF is much better than SP4 F4 I agree......

I use both but lately only use F4 AF as graphics is very good indeed......On 1900 X 1200 res with 32 frame is it like watching real thing...unfortunately it is not wide frame format...

I pondered for a very long time and then decided to committ suicide (taking on wife here..!!!) and bought the Hotas anyway..!!!.....I think it is worth dying for even if you just mange to use it for a day before wife gets you...!!!!...

By the way I got the 750 page PDF manual printed at local printer for about £25/-...Unlike F4 you don't get the book format manual with this one....