Extracting Currency prices to Excel

ccrazier

Hey everyone!

Im a student doing a project to create a simulated trading platform for users using Excel and VBA but I have a problem of extracting the foreign exchange prices from all the available sources of financial data such as Google Finance, Yahoo Finance and Bloomberg. I tried extracting from Bloomberg but it keeps giving me errors. Maybe I am doing it all wrong. Can anyone help me out here or show me what I should do or what add-ins I should download so that I could extract the prices? It does not matter from what sources they are from as long as the data are in real-time.

Since I am using VBA, it would also help if you could provide with useful VBA coding that you think may aid me in my project.

Thank you in advance!

Hey everyone!

Im a student doing a project to create a simulated trading platform for users using Excel and VBA but I have a problem of extracting the foreign exchange prices from all the available sources of financial data such as Google Finance, Yahoo Finance and Bloomberg. I tried extracting from Bloomberg but it keeps giving me errors. Maybe I am doing it all wrong. Can anyone help me out here or show me what I should do or what add-ins I should download so that I could extract the prices? It does not matter from what sources they are from as long as the data are in real-time.

Since I am using VBA, it would also help if you could provide with useful VBA coding that you think may aid me in my project.

Thank you in advance!
Try this link

http://www.wikihow.com/Create-a-Currency-Converter-With-Microsoft-Excel

Charlton