Exits................

I knew he was not going to post on here much as he was developing some stuff and doing more in different markets than just scalping ES. He was getting quite serious about it so I'm a little suprised he would take 2 months off. Then again he is a bag of contradictions in the most pleasant sense.

yeh well he always told me to never go on here! says it's a waste of time, spose he's right in a way ...right i'm going to go learn collateralized debt obligations tonight, every day i have one thing i have to learn :) yesterday was credit default swaps!

Last edited:
Jennifer, or can i call you Jenny? Let me be frank with you.

Although you are probably doing this out of the kindness of your heart and helping many, many fledgling traders who struggle to trade profitably, I think I can say on behalf of most of the participants on this thread, that you should just **** off.

Jennifer, or can i call you Jenny? Let me be frank with you.

Although you are probably doing this out of the kindness of your heart and helping many, many fledgling traders who struggle to trade profitably, I think I can say on behalf of most of the participants on this thread, that you should just **** off.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: