Eurusd

The other posters on the new Volman ramping thread , some of them are here only to post on the Volman thread .It seems something is brewing , isn't it the same old methods , freely available on forums , rehashed and revamped as pa?

Another day , another guru is born , with the same old ta rehashed.

There are a lot of books that overcomplicate PA because it is difficult to hold the writer to task over blatant mistakes since it's more alchemy than science. I have little interest in PA and have said many times that the profitable methods I know of can be written down on a side of A4, not a whole book and certainly not 3 like Mr Brooks effort. When people start banging on about legs, dojis and signal bars before they take a scalp trade, they could just have taken the 1:1 trade in their key area, but that doesn't make them sound smart.

I honestly don't see how Volman's methods are any better than drawing a few lines of S&R every morning, especially on the heavily scalped EURUSD where almost every zone of intra day previous support and resistance has some form of respect. There are other pairs that trade so well with moving averages that for me, the EURUSD makes life more difficult than it need be.

Hey guys, great thread, as a newbie, id like to know more about he bob volman method, which book of his is best? also do all you guys use his method on a regular basis and what do you make of it? any other method recommendations would be great :)

thanks