Euronext/Liffe data

zippy77

Hello,

I'm in US and been trading american markets only. Broker (IB) allows for much more. I'd like to trade at least Euronext/LIffe futures and perhaps look at equities too. What are the popular charting packages in Europe. I'm used to Tradestation 8.0 with years and years of intraday data, which I really need for my method. I use 30 min bars to fine tune s/r often several years back. Any reccommendations?

Thanks in advance.

check eSignal out, they have data to UK & European markets, and I believe TS now has the facility to use external data does it not?

Thanks Arb,

Not interested in Esignal for a variety of reasons, but thanks for the tip on importing data to TS, will have to look into that.

On another board someone pointed out the Equis Quotecenter was a rebranded Reuters Bridgestation for a fraction of the price. Can anyone confirm that and/or report on their experiences with either Quotecenter or Bridgestation?

i was just reading the same post about QuoteCenter / Bridgestation - that looks like an awesome deal if it really is Reuters in disguise, especially since Bridgestation costs a hefy $1000 pm, where QS only costs $135!

let me know if you find out more. I've emailled QS to find out how their data is presented and if its only for use in Equis, or can be used in other charting systems.