Easy Dax 1 hour system End of day

cu2

Would anyone like to work on testing a simple system I have made, in your demo account? Take a closer look.

ABOUT THE SYSTEM

Trading Dax futures or index.

Trading time. 1 hour only - 8pm UK time or 9pm German time till close.

Trading length of time: 1 hour max only.
Simple, simple, simple entry, exit and stop rules.
No indicators necessary only candlestick charts.
System could be put on auto with some systems.

The reason why I would like others to test it with me.
1. Makes it more fun.
2. Comparing results for reality.
3. If same or indifferent. Different brokers and or personalities the of traders.
4. Psychological support working together.
5. It may be of value for some.
6. A great oppertunety and learning curve to work in a team.

Feedback via Skype with participants wished.

Those who would like to participate should be dedicated to give it a real go, so at least 1month commitment. Please PM me and include your trading experience.

You don't need to be experienced to trade it but I would only ask that nothing of the system itself maybe disclosed in public or in forums.
We can however report here of profit and losses and it's development.
So hope to hear from you system searches.
This could be fun and rewarding at the same time.:p

If you dont have a demo account there are many free ones.
ABN Amro is my favorite with realtime charts and great software, Capital Spreads, easy but delayed charts.

By the way I may have to limit participance, Sorry.

Last edited:
Can you trade other securitities ?

If you have any questions no problem to answer them here, that way it would be easier for every one.

First question I got.

Can you trade it with currencies?

ANSWER
As the system is based on Dax technical observations EOD it is not recommended for anything else but the DAX. We may look at other late market closes further down the track but for now we will just stick to the DAX

Last edited:
Please don't PM unless

Please don't PM me without giving detailed trading experiance.

I have found that I almost always have to ask again before giving system out.
Please tell me what you trade? (or would like to trade)
What time frame charts you use?
What style, swing, day trading or scalping?

If your not sure then tell me you will get my sympathy.

Also I find with this system it is better for keen beginner traders. As entry is unusual, not any is not typical well known trader methods.

If you are a full time trader then I'm sure your out of place here all your methods should be in place!

Note that you should have Skype it's free and easy to set up, if you dont you'll be missing out on all the fun.

Please don't PM me without giving detailed trading experiance.

I have found that I almost always have to ask again before giving system out.
Please tell me what you trade? (or would like to trade)
What time frame charts you use?
What style, swing, day trading or scalping?

If your not sure then tell me you will get my sympathy.

Also I find with this system it is better for keen beginner traders. As entry is unusual, not any is not typical well known trader methods.

If you are a full time trader then I'm sure your out of place here all your methods should be in place!

Note that you should have Skype it's free and easy to set up, if you dont you'll be missing out on all the fun.

So what`s this thread about? This is the "free systems section", not the "free signals section", nor the "give me your mail address" department!

Just publish the rules, or is this just another SCAM thread?

Regards

Hittfeld

This is not A SCAM

So what`s this thread about? This is the "free systems section", not the "free signals section", nor the "give me your mail address" department!

Just publish the rules, or is this just another SCAM thread?

Regards

Hittfeld

Dear Hittfeld, This is far from being a SCAM thread, and by not publishing the rules certainly doesn't qualify it as one either. The system is just in test phase. Everything is as stated above, nothing more, nothing less.
I see that many of your threads have a negative tone to them, I understand how you feel, I hate all the SCAMs that take place in the net just as the next guy does.

:eek: So appologies to anyone who feels that way about my methods on this thread. I do have my reasons for doing so and I have also explained clearly why at the beginning of the thread.

Last edited:
Traders don't have to be alone.

Just wanted to say that, I am happy to have found a couple of great trading friends though this thread. So there is a method in my madness I guess. :p

To my trading freinds. Hi Guys, I think your great and I feel privileged to know you and to trade with you. It makes it all the more fun.

Just got my loss back by shorting the DOW + 25, good one! wooopy

Still stand.

Stand till 3 Dec. +8 Although the results are positive, there not good enough. I will be working on a better entry.

I will not be giving this system out to anyone anymore more till it gets to a suitable level.

I would also like to thank those who are participating, your feedback is much appriecated.

A negative note to add, there were a few wankers with no good intentions who had just nicked off with it after I delivered it, which was dissapointing to say the least.

Last edited: