Junior member
40 0
Does anyone have any idea how one can determine if they have any stock registered with the Depository Trust Corporation in New York?

Further does anyone know if there is a register of individuals licensed to deal in shares and other financial securities in the UK.


Established member
514 28
This link might help you find answers to your second question:


If you do a search on the "company name", etc - you can look up the "permissions" when you've found the firm or firms you're looking for.



AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock