Down to £100.....let's do this

Almost a 67000% return in a month. LOL.

Mate, if you're gonna make stuff up, try and make it a little more credible.

A few initial statements are missing. But I can find them...will be somewhere in the backup storage....

I have put from 11th Aug 2008 and 15th Sep 2008..

I have day by day statement so can post as well...

Attachments

• CMC_AUG_2008.jpg
    CMC_AUG_2008.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 265
thanks for the support people.

any advice on this:

Airbus is on my watch list, looking to enter on the pullback, strong up trend. debating to enter when it pulls back to the 56.24 level or to wait until it meets the trend line (through 30thDec to 24thfeb). I have a feeling waiting for the trend line would be a higher probability trade.

BMW, RR and Airbus are stocks i trade/watch. should i cut engineering trades back incase of industry shocks? They are all in strong up trends

One bit of advice - don't ask for advice, especially on forums.

The reality is; you're likely speaking to someone who's a net loser anyway, and it's near impossible to work out who's a net winner (unless you're one yourself - but this still isn't foolproof), so you're better off just learning through trial and error, with some guidance from verified and trusted sources. Maybe 1% of threads on forums are useful for improving your trading abilities, however certain classic books demonstrate the mindset needed to trade successfully over the longhaul.

I have now got trade by trade statements...that will be huge to post here... but if anyone interested or challenge I can post...

I have now got trade by trade statements...that will be huge to post here... but if anyone interested or challenge I can post...

Hi Jessie

First of all - well done - taking £30 or so up to £19 -20k in 25 days in excellent in any language - and with you showing statements with debit card withdrawals etc - shows no demo.

As DJ said a 67000% increase in just over a trading month does sound unbelievable - but people forget the maths anomaly of starting with a very low base gives exceptional returns. Yes I have seen audited live winning contest accounts on Iron FX and other sites of 3000 to 5000% increases - but normally they have had to start with either $250 or $500 - making it harder to do on a real live money account.

What I am more interested in was the fact that you were using CMC markets at that time

I had been with them after 2005 / 2006 and they were doing traders left right and centre - with manipulated platforms - adjusting time delays and always giving negative slippage.

In the end - they lost thousands of clients and were fined heavy by the authorities after being outed in an internet campaign

Either you must have been with them after the changed and became - all clean and above board - or you were extremely lucky etc

Anyway - super bit of trading and you I think are my new trading hero.

Forget Jessie Livermore - Jessie Trader is the man (y)

Regards

F

Hi Jessie

First of all - well done - taking £30 or so up to £19 -20k in 25 days in excellent in any language - and with you showing statements with debit card withdrawals etc - shows no demo.

As DJ said a 67000% increase in just over a trading month does sound unbelievable - but people forget the maths anomaly of starting with a very low base gives exceptional returns. Yes I have seen audited live winning contest accounts on Iron FX and other sites of 3000 to 5000% increases - but normally they have had to start with either $250 or $500 - making it harder to do on a real live money account.

What I am more interested in was the fact that you were using CMC markets at that time

I had been with them after 2005 / 2006 and they were doing traders left right and centre - with manipulated platforms - adjusting time delays and always giving negative slippage.

In the end - they lost thousands of clients and were fined heavy by the authorities after being outed in an internet campaign

Either you must have been with them after the changed and became - all clean and above board - or you were extremely lucky etc

Anyway - super bit of trading and you I think are my new trading hero.

Forget Jessie Livermore - Jessie Trader is the man (y)

Regards

F

I was one to leave as well... I left CMC in Sep 2008 when I got too much trouble...

Friggin amazin' Jessi !!!

And the fact that you're still around and trading so many years after that feat is testimony to the fact that A: ya know what you're doing and B: got the money management part down pat too somewhere down the line.

Great stuff, well done.

:)

images

With all due respect for your opinion.... the good thing is there are different views here... people will read between the lines and take the message for their benefit.

Secondly, I am not claiming anything here and not after any position.

If I make money that's for me and if I lose that's also mine. So being something on a platform where things can be argued a lot and can go on for ever, claiming of being something doesn't really makes any sense. Luck is something which you do not want to rely on, that works for one day or few days... consistently working for a month or year that would be really nice and big luck.

I just posted to boost dgtrading's motivation that's it, never thought that would be such a discussion point.

Well credit to you for posting a couple of statements (that's more than most here can do). However, a quick look at them, whilst showing some nice returns, doesn't quite correlate with what you said.

My issue is this: I don't think any professional trader would think it viable to start with £30 and consistently turn it into £20k in a month (which is how I read your initial post).

If you did indeed manage it once, I would unfortunately say it is more luck than skill. If it were skill your returns are 32 thousand times better than Paul Tudor Jones, which I doubt. Also after 2 years your returns would be so big, my calculator gives an error when I tried to do the maths.

So to any new people reading, please don't think this is a viable rate of return.

Amazing how these threads often turn into dog fights, I have seen Jessi's calls live as they have unfolded..... simply put, ridiculously good calls, it is his time right now.

People like Jessi, Dino's, Fxmo etc are a great source of inspiration, fair point re expectations for newbies, but these sites are the next best thing to being in a physical location together & if you sift through the b@ll@cks, a great deal of good information can be given & received

I'm not necessarily meaning you fella, I'm talking generally. I actually think you have a good point re rate of return, someone coming into this for the first time need their eyes wide open, but calling people fckwits is'nt my thing

I think we can all agree that, realistically, no one scalping or daytrading is gonna consistently, sustainably, and regularly reproducably, over time, be able to generate anything far beyond returns in the low to higher teens / month.

Anything else way beyond that is luck or a one-off fluke.

And the larger the account gets, the lower returns are gonna become, because at some point you'll start moving the market with your position size.

;)

I think we can all agree that, realistically, no one scalping or daytrading is gonna consistently, sustainably, and regularly reproducably, over time, be able to generate anything far beyond returns in the low to to higher teens / month.

Anything else way beyond that is luck or a one-off fluke.

And the larger the account gets, the lower that's gonna become, because at some point you'll start moving the market.

;)

I absolutely agree BSD, well said....

This sort of achievement very few in the life time if not once....

thanks for the motivation Jessi.

Closed Gold today with a result of +£10.65. I was short. The market dropped significantly past my TP of £1180.18 :/ oh well still a profit.

I just posted to boost dgtrading's motivation that's it, never thought that would be such a discussion point.

You didn't think it would be such a discussion point Jessi?? Come on, with those numbers you knew exactly what kind of worm filled can you were opening.

9/3/15
bought Heineken due to a pull back in the trend
bought Airbus due to a pull back in trend but got stopped out, continued to rise further :/

10/3/15

closed BMW prematurely due to a break in the trend line, was not a smart move.
bought ADS due to a pull back in trend

11/3/15
bought BMW due to pull back in trend, closed today with a result of +£13.60

13/3/15
bought 5 BMW due to a bullish pin bar

16/3/15
bought 80RR due to a trend pullback

closing equity for today £151.78

stupidly decided to cancel my stop loss for BMW......closed it manually this morning for a £20 loss only for it to reverse back up...