Detailed instructions for a Swiss investor on opening an account with IB

vs1

Hi all,

I need to provide a Swiss investor a detailed and clear set of instructions on how to open an account with Interactive Brokers and provide permissions to my team (located in another country) to algo-trade from this account.

If you could advise what the instructions should be, I'd be grateful !

Thanks a lot.

Hi all,

I need to provide a Swiss investor a detailed and clear set of instructions on how to open an account with Interactive Brokers and provide permissions to my team (located in another country) to algo-trade from this account.

If you could advise what the instructions should be, I'd be grateful !

Thanks a lot.
1. Part of IBs administration is located in ZUG/Switzerland. Tel: +41-41-726-9500
He should just ring them for guidance. Required documents should be supplied there. Easy and quick!

2. After account has been opened he can install a trading permission for you.

3. If he understands German, he will find here a board and thread with a detailed help/QA for IB : Alphab. Verzeichnis für IB-Help Section

Regards

1. Part of IBs administration is located in ZUG/Switzerland. Tel: +41-41-726-9500
He should just ring them for guidance. Required documents should be supplied there. Easy and quick!

2. After account has been opened he can install a trading permission for you.

3. If he understands German, he will find here a board and thread with a detailed help/QA for IB : Alphab. Verzeichnis für IB-Help Section

Regards
Th

Thank you very much
He sure does speak german