Detailed instructions for a Swiss investor on opening an account with IB

vs1

29 0
Hi all,

I need to provide a Swiss investor a detailed and clear set of instructions on how to open an account with Interactive Brokers and provide permissions to my team (located in another country) to algo-trade from this account.

If you could advise what the instructions should be, I'd be grateful !

Thanks a lot.

Hittfeld

437 12
Hi all,

I need to provide a Swiss investor a detailed and clear set of instructions on how to open an account with Interactive Brokers and provide permissions to my team (located in another country) to algo-trade from this account.

If you could advise what the instructions should be, I'd be grateful !

Thanks a lot.
1. Part of IBs administration is located in ZUG/Switzerland. Tel: +41-41-726-9500
He should just ring them for guidance. Required documents should be supplied there. Easy and quick!

2. After account has been opened he can install a trading permission for you.

3. If he understands German, he will find here a board and thread with a detailed help/QA for IB : Alphab. Verzeichnis für IB-Help Section

Regards

vs1

29 0
1. Part of IBs administration is located in ZUG/Switzerland. Tel: +41-41-726-9500
He should just ring them for guidance. Required documents should be supplied there. Easy and quick!

2. After account has been opened he can install a trading permission for you.

3. If he understands German, he will find here a board and thread with a detailed help/QA for IB : Alphab. Verzeichnis für IB-Help Section

Regards
Th

Thank you very much
He sure does speak german

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock