the deadline...

MeorientInc

hi,all
i'm a new businessman, and starting a new business. in fact i am not sure that business is promising or not, so any one can tell me when should i give up if it not seen improvement? one month or half an year or one year etc.:cheesy::cheesy:
Louis

You are asking advice about your business, but not giving any specific information!

FYI - I saw a big name corporation open a fast food restaurant, then close it in under a year. That same corporation has other fast food restaurants still open in that town. Anyway they saw that the new restaurant did not have a future, so they closed it. They seem to be profitable at their other restaurants at other locations, so are keeping those open. Being as this company knows what it is doing, it seems that was just a bad location. They realized that in under a year, then cut their losses.

Anyway depending on the type of business, it could take a few months to see if it is going to be a success. Or other businesses which might be involved with research could take many years before they see any profit.

Another thing is if the business is losing money, how long can you keep that up? If you have limited cash to keep the business going, then THAT could determine how long you can keep the business open.

And if the business is growing in income each month, and you can project that it will be profitable at some future point, then that might be a reason to keep it open.

If it is losing money at a steady pace and the revenues are not increasing any AND there is nothing more you can do to get more business like advertising, then that would not look good for the future!

But this all can depend on the specific type of business, if there is anything which can still be done to increase revenues, if cash is available to keep the business open and do things like advertising. Etc.

hi,all
i'm a new businessman, and starting a new business. in fact i am not sure that business is promising or not, so any one can tell me when should i give up if it not seen improvement? one month or half an year or one year etc.:cheesy::cheesy:
Louis

Sorry, but the fact that you seem to be "not sure" speaks for itself. You haven't even started yet! Competition that "is sure" will smell your uncertainty.