Crash course in use Tradestation and EasyLanguage?

JTrader

5,741 506
Hello

the other day, I came across an easy language pdf file entitled 'strategies and indicators' (i think), but cannot find it now. I think it may even have been within the tradestationworld.com web pages, but I'm not entirely sure.

Has anyone else come across this? if so, please could you provide a link?

Thanks a lot

jtrader.

theknifemac

340 0
Hi I'm looking for a reference guide to EasyLanguage functions like PivotHighVSBar etc. I've looked at the EasyLanguage reference guide mentioned above but it is more a guide to EasyLanguage itself rather than a description of the built in functions. I have seen this before on the web but the links from Google are no longer valid.

Anyone got any ideas ? I would like to see the description of parameters to functions and returns from the functions to aid my conversion of some EasyLanguage code.

Thanks

Stew

dhanamala87

2 0
Hi frnd..
I am looking for a help to learn trade station so can u guide me how to proceed.... Pls reply immediately becoz i need to complete the project...
Bye..

marty221

11 0
Tradestation is a wonderful program but you must have a course in programming to be succesful. There are hundreds of aftermarket software out there that are great. Their custmer service leaves a lot to be desired though. I was with them and had some problems and left. It is a good program if you deal with the tech and sales people..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock