Copy Trading

rich286

14 0
Hello everyone
I would like to hear from anyone who might have knowledge or experience being a Strategy Provider or as a Copier. It is an aspect of this industry that I have ignored until recently, when a Friend explained a little about the Copy Traders on IC Markets.

I realise I could trawl around from different Brokers etc to try and understand what they do on this subject but would much prefer to hear from People with Hands on experience or knowledge etc.

I am aware of Companies like eToro that seem to be advertising everywhere. My fx Book also, and understand Darwinex have a Copy Trading facility.

I suppose I am trying to wheedle out the good from the bad and appreciate the different ways Brokers offer Copying regarding any Fees etc.

I've done a couple of Google searches but not convinced I'm getting half of the full picture at all.

Thank you for reading

Henow1969

305 37
The only way to learn is by trading on your own and experimenting success and failure in your everyday operative

Copy Trading

5 0
Hello everyone
I would like to hear from anyone who might have knowledge or experience being a Strategy Provider or as a Copier. It is an aspect of this industry that I have ignored until recently, when a Friend explained a little about the Copy Traders on IC Markets.

I realise I could trawl around from different Brokers etc to try and understand what they do on this subject but would much prefer to hear from People with Hands on experience or knowledge etc.

I am aware of Companies like eToro that seem to be advertising everywhere. My fx Book also, and understand Darwinex have a Copy Trading facility.

I suppose I am trying to wheedle out the good from the bad and appreciate the different ways Brokers offer Copying regarding any Fees etc.

I've done a couple of Google searches but not convinced I'm getting half of the full picture at all.

Thank you for reading
I started getting interested in trading by eToro's copy trading ads you see everywhere. Further on 1 year, I have learned to trade which was a steep learning curve at the start.

To get to your question, I would recommend eToro for copy trading as they are the largest player in the field and have the most modern and build-out platform with the most amount of traders to copy.

Now it's free to copy a popular investor on eToro but you pay the same spread fees % the trader you copy pay when they open and close a trade, stock and ETF's investments with a long term focus are the most popular strategies by these traders, but you have mixed portfolios to copy with crypto and currency, etc.

You can see the past performance and everything these traders do in real-time.

Currently, I am copying two investors on eToro for the long term.

I have YouTube tutorials on copy trading on my website at eToro copy trading review.

If anyone has further questions, please ask.

Last edited:

PaulinoPo

7 0
What keyboard shortcut is required to copy?

rochellcurtin

20 3
Many traders are recently adopting this trend of copy trading and I’ve seen many making profits without much hassle of doing research, making their predictions, strategies, reading charts etc. It allows traders to start right away by relying on the tactics used by successful traders.

sebking1986

195 67
I had a go at it and personally wouldn't again. I like the accountability of being responsible for the trades placed and how they effect my account balance.

vivanbaylor

19 3
I also agree that copy trading is a good way of making some good trades that you would have not been able to if you were trading on your own. You can also learn from experienced traders who have more chances of making profitable trades than you. Just don’t overlook the fact that you will also lose when they lose because you are not with them only in their profits. You will have an equal share of losses with them.

NVP

Legendary member
37,768 2,101
Hello everyone

Thank you for reading

#1 benefit of copy trading - you use someone else's system
#1 Problem with copy trading - you use someone else' system

the other main issues are horrendous transaction costs and lag .....

N

CavaliereVerde

Experienced member
1,596 2,069
Benefit of copytrading: brokers make more volume
Problem with copytrading: broker is trying to impress you with past results of a lucky monkey (survivorship bias)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock