Complete Joe Dinapoli Trading With Dinapoli Levels Trading Course TWDL

emelen73

The Complete 'Trading With Dinapoli Levels' Trading Course.

Learn how Joe Dinapoli has mastered the markets and learn his methods and approach to trading.

The methods detailed in these books and audio CD can be applied to all markets; Equities, Bonds, Forex, Indicies - if you can chart it, you can trade it with Dinapoli Levels. Simple.

I am selling because I can no longer devote my spare time to trading due to a recent change in employment. I didn't even have time to read these books or listen to the CD, hence their perfectly pristine, unread state. The books and CD are simply missing their cellophane, apart from that, they are immaculate and the spines of the books will show how unread they are.

I imported these from the US in November last year and unfortunately, still haven't had a chance to read them.

There has recently been a resurgence in interest in Joe Dinapoli's methods, mostly due to his ability to predict with great accuracy, turning points in the market.

The complete set comprises:

Trading With Dinapoli Levels

Intensive Fibonacci Workshop

3 Hour highly detailed audio CD encompassing Money Management, Trend Analysis and Fibonacci Analysis Dinapoli style

Set of Proportional Dividers for measuring retracements and expansions with perfect accuracy.

I would appreciate sensible offers and comments only, please but this is a forum with free speech, so I'll expect a few digs.. ;)

For mutual protection, I will only accept cash on collection/delivery (if you're within 40 miles of Gatwick Airport, UK) or Paypal.

Thanks,

MLN..

I have also listed this set on ebay, Item number: 230754607847 with pictures for those interested.

I tried to post a direct link to it earlier but I guess it was not permitted.

Please also note that I will not sell any of these items individually but only as a complete set. If it doesn't sell as a set, so be it.

Many thanks,

MLN.

Okay, for the final time, this has ben relisted as a Buy It Now for £215 to UK only.
eBay Item No: 230769716466