Competition: State of Play

Thanks David..

Looks like I can..hit 500 today..might do it again tomorrow..that's why I got in for the second time today..first time I earned a few hundreds..this time can even be mor as it's margin trade..

cheers and good luck..

rizgar

something is wrong, The main BB page shows this topic is updated at 19.xx today but the post is not visible, I have tried refresh

Try refresh while holding the control key down..it might work..if it still doesn't, then you should make changes at your exporer settings..try control+refresh first and let me know..

No sign of David..how about Cookie, the grand Ref to take care of the comp...

Cobbie, you are such a bad loser.

If BT were on top we'd have had an update twice daily.

You forwards have got no chance, us defenders look like making a Kleen sweep. Just a couple more buys and it could be close - Martin looks favourite.

Tonight!!!!

Cookie

------------------
monkey11.gif

A result and no satirical poke from Cobbie???

Well done Martin!!!

Am off to toast your health with a glass of Poo and copius quantities of vino.

Will be away tommorrow playing Golf all day.
Well it can't be any more stormy than this game. Dow is currently down 300 points (3%) and Naz down 151 points.

I'm outta here!!!

FORE!!!!!

Cookie

------------------
monkey11.gif

Hang on ..... I have just had a call from my US coach who advises me we are going to insist on a recount.

Sorry Martin I have to retract my victory concession statement.

Result by Christmas.

Cookie

Altogether now...

"By the rivers of Baltimore,
Where we sat down,
There we wept,
As we remembered Psion..."

Oh ... Well ... Done ... Martin ...

Well Done Martin..
Cookie, yours was also a good call..well done..you know now that you made me think of it..this idea of recounting might not be bad at all.. :)
looks like Antny couldn't take Titus' being under so much pressure anymore and decided to give him a hand right before the end...I am sure titus will appreciate this.. :)

See you all at the next round...

Hang on
If there is to be a recount i insist that the recount is recounted, based on the basis that the recount is not recounted properly therefore if you don't want me to have a face like a smacked twat please recount the recount so that it suits me even though i'm not in the running.
Large o

Well! how about that! Just to remind you guys that this was a 'holy grail' pick.....
I don't advocate you dump your life savings into the next pick, just that you run the routine, and if it takes your fancy, put a few bob on it. Remember that most of these selections will have done the biz in 3-5 days max.If it hasn't performed in that time, it probably wont.AND if you do go with it,keep a very close eye on it!The losers dive just as quick....

Martin

Hi Sharky, will you post the winner/ results of last weeks Dow contest please ? It is week 2 ( second week of 4 week contest ) Mon 8th to Fri 12th Dec we have no scores showing under the Leaderboard for week 2 ? or are you calling it a no score week for all entrys ? Regards Twiglet

Eeek, somhow managed to miss this thread entirely - sorry twiggytwo. I'll take a look at it now and decide what's best.

Actually this is a really old thread, I'm suprised you managed to find it to resurrect it! Probably better to post a new thread next time.

The results for Week 2 are now showing up - apologies for the mix up with the scores. Ever since I've tried to automate the weekly update there's been problems. However I intend to keep a close eye on it this week, so everything should run smoothly for the final week of the competition.