Article Cold Reading the Market

T2W Bot

Staff member
1,465 62
Over the years my views, comments and evidence against technical analysis have been called controversial by many on the retail side of the business (although most professionals I talk to view them as perfectly reasonable). So, I thought, if I’m to be viewed as controversial I might as well go the whole way and I’m sure that this article will really get the technical analysts reaching for their quills!
I am a big fan of Derren Brown, who for those of you who don’t know, demonstrates psychic readings, hypnosis, conversing with passed loved ones as a medium and other similar skills, yet he does not believe that these techniques have any validity. What he shows is that those who perform these activities do not posses supernatural or psychic powers, rather they have learned certain techniques, often involving an understanding of probability and use of language that makes many people think the performer has these skills of predicting the future or speaking to the dead etc. If you want to...
Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

DionysusToast

Legendary member
5,963 1,498
Excellent Article

Great article - but I think that it might not be very popular here with so many members being advocates of TA.

I agree and for those that don't - it's always good to hear other opinions when you have money on the line!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock