Clarification

Vorbis

Since I am somewhat green about the ears as far as how so much of the trading world expresses itself, could someone please explain the precise meaning of this Siren croon?

"we offer great programs and incomes for our intruducing brokers, account managers and subIBs plus the White label"(sic)

This is in relation to a PM which I recently received and would like to interpret accurately before ignoring. I am genuinely interested in an objective sort of way; What is the nature of the hook? What is supposed to be my motivation?

What's the white label? Isn't that a freshly printed limited edition bit of vinyl?

And subIBs?

Good spelling.

I thought I was especially selected for this great offer.
Now I found I am in the same company as the likes of Vorbis. :)

Since I am somewhat green about the ears as far as how so much of the trading world expresses itself, could someone please explain the precise meaning of this Siren croon?

"we offer great programs and incomes for our intruducing brokers, account managers and subIBs plus the White label"(sic)

This is in relation to a PM which I recently received and would like to interpret accurately before ignoring. I am genuinely interested in an objective sort of way; What is the nature of the hook? What is supposed to be my motivation?

Better to be green about the ears than a dazzlingly reddish hue on the rectum, although in life the latter always follows the former like brother and sister.

What is the nature of the hook? What is supposed to be my motivation?

It sounds like an online trading platform, Referring traders to trade on their platform and get remunerated for it.

The hook : earn money
Motivation : start a business, earn money