China's aim for World Domination

Pat494

Legendary member
Just like a James Bond movie except the baddie is a new super power, which is well on track to take over the world.
Countries such as Australia should not allow China to buy up its mineral reserves, property etc. resources but only lease them. This keeps a hold on China's huge ambitions to control this planet. The West's economic system is being used by China to do this legally and without a shot being fired.

See U-tube China trade war

Last edited:
Have you read Hegemony by Noam Chomsky, about US intentions for world supremacy?
We just have a different nation putting in a cameo performance of Ernst Stavro Blofeld.

Have you read Hegemony by Noam Chomsky, about US intentions for world supremacy?
We just have a different nation putting in a cameo performance of Ernst Stavro Blofeld.
-Not yet. Is it about megalomania ?
ALL the great empires of the past made the same mistake of over expanding and then collapsed. China seems to be on path for this fate too. They and the US should have studied history more !The US has peaked and on the way to being number 2. Very similar to the decline of the UK from the top spot at the beginning of the 20th century. Germany after 2 disastrous defeats in their bids for supremacy have finally accepted their position in world ranking without getting sore about it.
The lack of able far sighted politicians in the US has let China through. The state dept. etc .never saw it coming until much too late.

Last edited:
The US V China is explained well on U tube videos. It's like two teenagers sizing each other up but with likely deadly results for all of us.
Strange how the U tube videos on the subject can't be placed here ?

Last edited:
Greece is the current number one shipping nation but is in China's firing line. China is number 3 and rising rapidly.
The usual story of massive state subsidies will soon put them in the top spot, I expect.
The way they have treated dissent in Hong Kong is a timely reminder that they are ruthless and will play any dirty tricks to win at whatever cost. They have the wealth now to buy up assets, like the port of Pireas in Greece and many other ports.
If Africa thinks colonialism was blatant robbery then they should be ready for even worse conditions and take steps to prevent China's exploitation..

Yep, I read a very recent story about a huge Chinese fishing fleet off Ecuador (I think), and could decimate the local stocks.
Then there was that skirmish with the Indians.

I think you're right, Pat, they seem to be being provocative.