Cheapest Forex broker commision ?

I don't care which is cheapest broker, because the broker would charge you on another thing. That's not good for traders.

@bigmistake, No I disagree with you. There are brokers who have cheap commissions, and good platform at the same time. Take for example in stocks domain optionshouse. They have $3.95 as commissions and sound platform. You also can't complain about the customer service. One thing that I dislike about them is the penny stocks trading with them.

The only reason of what I can understand to choose high commission brokers is when your trading volume fades away the commissions. Or you need extraordinary trading platform.

My broker is Profiforex and they offer a very low fixed spread on majors starting from 1.0 pips on the average. ( e.g. I trade AUDUSD at a spread of 0.9pips). For every deal they charge me 0.3pips. What I even like most is their execution speed, it gives me confidence when using the SL and TP options. For me, this is cheap. I have been withdrawing my money without any issues.

I like this broker too and I have made some good money while trading here. I am less concerned about their charges because its low and there are no hidden charges. I really feel free and secure trading with this broker, but you know, anything can happen. I hope they keep up their cheap and reliable service.

Hi

Im new to Forex trading. I wast first on Swingtrading but it's to expensive for me beacuse i have only 570 USD to begin with.

I fount it cheaper to trade with forex beacuse many currencies is lower that 1$.

But now i asking for some advice how to start.
First of all I need a free platform like google finance. That's why im not a daytrader or something like that.
Tips about some media i shall read would bee nice and a good cheap Forex broker with low commision.

/ Thanks.

I think you have to determine your own definition of cheap. Are you looking for low spread? Or are you looking for low trading commissions. Don't be deceived, some brokers are always going to give you low spreads and low charges, but you must watch out for hidden charges. What about withdraw and deposit fee. Just have this in mind when you want to register with any recommended broker.

Hello Person,

Like anything in this life, you gett what you pay for.
It is not about cheapness (and not about paying too much), it is about getting good price and actually filling at your price. Then no price manipulation will ensure you are not screwed by broker, so a good ECN broker is essential. Market maker brokers (nearly the whole market) do not like high frequency traders but will like your style (easier to profile)

trade forex

Hi. If you want to start forex tarding and get profit than you want to start forex trading with more money. This is not sufficient balance through which you start forex trading. Money makes money. If you start trading through this amount than you loss all money instead you get profit.

Trading is like a university education, it requires on the order of 10 to 20 years to become proficient and you have to be ready to accept it as a full time career. With that said, the broker that I use is oanda. I use this broker mainly because it allows smaller lot sizes which allows me to be very flexible with my exposure.

My recommendation- do not trade with less than 50k account. Do not trade live until you have risk capital (money that you will not need or regret losing) or minimum few years on paper accounts.

Forex research is a huge topic. Do not fall for technical analysis, it works in some situations, but the best bet would be to read the prices correctly via price patterns and timing. Do not trade during non farm payrolls or during tokyo and NY lunch hour. Trade during the overlap of US UK sessions for best liquidity. Watch for inflation levels, what central bankers say (and if what they are saying is just a warning or if they are serious about it).

For example you would want to monitor the japanese central bank decisions right now because their currency is strong enough to make their bank sell it to lower the price to keep exports competitive.

For CAD, watch for gold prices (oil is their major export). ect.

FINALLY: the only way to make money in forex safely is with law of large numbers in terms of capitalization. You have to have an account upwards of 50 mil, so this is not a get rich quick thing. The real money lies in market making and dealing.
http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/47225/1

Hi

Im new to Forex trading. I wast first on Swingtrading but it's to expensive for me beacuse i have only 570 USD to begin with.

I fount it cheaper to trade with forex beacuse many currencies is lower that 1$.

But now i asking for some advice how to start.
First of all I need a free platform like google finance. That's why im not a daytrader or something like that.
Tips about some media i shall read would bee nice and a good cheap Forex broker with low commision.

/ Thanks.

i use oanda, they are the best one because they actually made your trades in the market instead taking of taking your counter position themselves