Capital Markets – Tax Survey

geosch

Hello

I just want to survey the bottom line of traders and research how forex traders protect their profits from the taxman. The survey is very simple, only 1 simple question

The results will be emailed to those who participate along with possible solutions.

I want to participate

Thanks
George

(Your personal data will be deleted once the results are available and will not be shared with anyone)

its easy .............I adopt a strategy of losing money consistently....dont have to pay a penny in tax

and cheesiest attempt to garner new business i've seen in a long time ...c'mon be a little more original ? :cool:

N

Last edited:
its easy .............I adopt a strategy of losing money consistently....dont have to pay a penny in tax

and cheesiest attempt to garner new business i've seen in a long time ...c'mon be a little more original ? :cool:

N

LOL

Actually I use grey payment systems (webmoney for example) to withdraw money without tax application.

LOL

Actually I use grey payment systems (webmoney for example) to withdraw money without tax application.

You must be joking. Last year the Ukraine government blocked all webmoney activities and sequestered all funds pending investigation. Irregularities and issues of trust and fraud are rife. You are aware it initially started off as a Russian outfit for Russians and it still based in Moscow although with administrative control apparently from London, but still therefore, probably Russian.