Can't believe im considering this

sharabela

52 10
I personally do not like the idea of taking loan and trade in it. There is a saying do not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. If you had enough money, you would not have to take loan. It means you are going to have more pressure while trading. I would recommend that you take more time to invest in live trading. Meanwhile, trade on demo account and find a solid strategy that gets you consistent profit.

Nowler

Experienced member
1,526 228
All decided..

Probably worked out for the best in the end. How has the invstment gone with the £8k you managed to acquire?
It's going decent so far.
Already up something like 3k.

It's difficult to say exactly as it was added across 4 accounts which already had money in it.

Nowler

Experienced member
1,526 228
I personally do not like the idea of taking loan and trade in it. There is a saying do not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. If you had enough money, you would not have to take loan. It means you are going to have more pressure while trading. I would recommend that you take more time to invest in live trading. Meanwhile, trade on demo account and find a solid strategy that gets you consistent profit.
I tend to agree with not getting a loan.
In fact, there's only been 1 time where I thought it was a good idea, and that's this time (usually it's a terrible idea).

Even then I tried hard to find valid reasons not to do it, which I couldn't as I can certainly afford to lose it and I don't feel any pressure.
I am not trading it FYI - I invested it in a very early stage contrarian play.

I even waited a few months to really think it over and it cost me! I regret waiting the extra time I took... I knew it was the right thing to do and I didn't listen to myself.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock