BPO - bull chart

Mr.F

Hi there,

Take a look at this charts from BPO- Brookfield Properties Corporation, what a beautiful bull trend! :arrowu:

index.php

index.php

Brookfield Properties Corporation engages in the ownership, development, and management of premier commercial properties. Its commercial property portfolio is focused in seven North American cities, including New York, Boston, Washington, D.C., Toronto, Calgary, Denver, and Minneapolis. As of June 30, 2004, the company’s portfolio consisted of 46 properties and development sites, predominantly office buildings, comprising 46 million square feet of rentable area and development capacity. It also provides ancillary real estate service businesses, such as tenant service and amenities. In addition the company operates a development business that includes various low-cost commercial development sites in Toronto and Manhattan. Additionally, it owns a land development and housing operation. The company was incorporated in 1923. It was formerly known as Carena-Bancorp Holdings, Inc. and changed its name to Le Holding Carena-Bancorp Inc. in 1978. The company further changed its name to Carena-Bancorp, Inc. in 1985; to Carena Developments Limited in 1989; and to Brookfield Properties Corporation in 1996. Brookfield is headquartered in Toronto, Canada. The company operates as a subsidiary of Brookfield Asset Management Inc.

-------------------------------------

Is there anyone who´s trading this move on BPO!?

Regards,

By the way, if I was looking to invest in an American Real Estate company I would be looking at CBG before BPO.

Thanks

Damian

damianoakley said:
Is it me, or is that the most blatant advertising attempt I have ever seen ?!

Thanks

Damian

Hi Damian,

No, my post was not a advertising attempt. What happened was taht i updated my signature and it wasn´t showing on the initial post. I published the second one to check if everything was ok and thought that after I would be able to erase the message.

Sorry for the trouble. :(

Regarding your second message, can you explain your reasons that support the choice for CBG?

Regards,

Hi Mr.F,

I liked CBG because it has much stronger fundamentals than BPO and is a leader in its sector both in earnings performance and share price performance.

Just my opinion though !

Thanks

Damian

Hi Damian,

Tahnks for your reply.

I´m gonna take a look at CBG chart.

Regards and have a good Thanksgiving day,