Boris Schlossberg and Kathy Lien: reviews?

trendie

Legendary member
I get regular emails from the above two people.
They seem quite personable, and offer courses, subscriptions, and various information.
Some emails have some good, but generic info on trading, and occasional uplifting stories.

I have been getting recent emails purporting to offer a "new "method to make 100+ pips, etc.
Now, forgive me for being cynical, but it seems a bit scammy, as if they have a good following, and seem credible, why try to spin out these kinds of emails?

I like these two, but should they be offering "new systems" if they are generally profitable?

Their vendors. They make money selling things. I once subscribed to their signal service. Most of the trades recommended were losers.

Although I shouldn't complain about vendors as I look to sell my cycle analysis also.

They seem quite personable, and offer courses, subscriptions, and various information.
Some emails have some good, but generic info on trading, and occasional uplifting stories.

I have been getting recent emails purporting to offer a "new "method to make 100+ pips, etc.
Now, forgive me for being cynical, but it seems a bit scammy, as if they have a good following, and seem credible, why try to spin out these kinds of emails?

I like these two, but should they be offering "new systems" if they are generally profitable?

In the same vein, should you be posting trades that have NO entry?

Go Boris, go Kathy, kill 'em all, the sheep were meant to be slaughtered, dined on with relish and belched the loud one. sybaritic pleasure for the Sales guys. Nobody makes a dime in america until a product is sold and lucky for us there are hunting grounds like T2W and ET where the prey follows rules - a [predator's paradise - that's why there are so many paid sponsors - think these sponsors are stupid? Like shooting fish in a barrel! Fully belly daily. and the best-est part? They get a new body and come back for more, again and again and again. that's what I call compound Interest.

I have also corresponded with Kathy .....a very switched on Lady indeed..........and I like Boris as well .....2 of the more readable and amenable trading correspondents out there

they will also happily sell their grandmas to make money though ...so be careful on any system or book they sell...although it will probably be better than most of the useless garbage out there ....(not hard to beat)

N

No, they should only be offering such systems when they are total losers.

Fibo loves 'em both. Kathy is the technician, Boris the one-call-closer. Kathy sets up the trade with charts, Boris goes in for the one-bite to the jugular. Thousands of dollars pour in.

What a country!!!!!!!!!!! :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Why does Boris look so happy on CNBC? :whistle::whistle:

Because he's married to a non-man-basher. You heard me right. Man bashing every damn place in America. Not Kathy.
RARE! :)

Check out these 2 faggots and one dopey ass b**ch on TV being put straight by Dr. Helen Smith. Yeah Helen, You tell these Beta Males how they've f***ed it up in America