Best Futures Broker ?

The Baptist

Established member
hi,

I am looking for the highest integrity, good execution, good platform, futures broker.

Also a High Leverage spreadbet company permitting good leverage for a well timed entry also offering commodities primary trade interest is Robusta Coffee but nice to have a good suite available.

Thank you in advance for your opinions. Interactive Brokers is coming up a bit for Googles any views?

Best wishes
TB

Hi Baptist,
IB offer a universal account which makes them an obvious choice if you want to trade different markets / instruments. If you're wanting to focus on futures specifically, I would think you'd do better to look at a bespoke futures broker. That was the case a few years ago, but I'm not up to date on current pricing - so things may have changed. I can recommend Infinity Futures who knock spots off both IB and TradeStation when it comes to service and efficiency. Their platform is a little basic for some people and they don't offer 40+ different order types like IB do! The flip side of that is that it's very user friendly, IMO. PM me if you're interested in them and I'll give you the contact details of the rep' who looked after me - extremely well!
Tim.

Hi Baptist,
IB offer a universal account which makes them an obvious choice if you want to trade different markets / instruments. If you're wanting to focus on futures specifically, I would think you'd do better to look at a bespoke futures broker. That was the case a few years ago, but I'm not up to date on current pricing - so things may have changed. I can recommend Infinity Futures who knock spots off both IB and TradeStation when it comes to service and efficiency. Their platform is a little basic for some people and they don't offer 40+ different order types like IB do! The flip side of that is that it's very user friendly, IMO. PM me if you're interested in them and I'll give you the contact details of the rep' who looked after me - extremely well!
Tim.

Tim,

Thank you for your comment, will skip passed Infinity's site. Handy to have all available in 1.

Finding Saxo a bit dear, best quick, capable commodity offering for a spread bet?

Any views, with CMC, a bit off their new platform and done IGIndex.

Thanks
TB