Best brokerage/platform/fees for futures trading?

$3.80 is the max what retail trader should pay. Velocity charge 3.80 including free CQG trader. I know at least 2 more who has the same rate.. These rates are freely available without negotiations for 1+ RT per month.

I use Infinity (free platform and data feed) and I have long relations with guy in the there. I have it below $4.

Global Futures offers $3.2 for X Trader ($650 paltform fee).

I am talking 1 ES RT for non-members with no minimum RTs per month. For example. If you have volume and profit you will get lower commissions and also you might consider getting membership on CME for $2000 and it lowers exchange fees a lot.

I can personally guarantee that Infinity/Transact and Velocity are sound companies and have proper account management and Infinity has especially friendly support (their tech guy is weird however but I heard he is leaving company soon). I talked to Global Futures just yesterday - I havent had account with them but they seem to be real people too.

I am sure there are lot more discount brokers with even smaller comms. I am picking only those who provide good plaforms with static DOM (InfinityAT, CQG, XTrader). There are number other platforms which has rebates and brokers often willing to split it with you.

Use google then call people then check reputation over the web.

Oh no! it is much easier to bickering on forums!... yeah babe! way to go... :cool:

Will u share the rate of Infinity?
If Velocity is 3,8 and Infinity is below 4, (and u r working with Infinity) is that mean u pay Infinity less that Velocity?

Will u share the rate of Infinity?
If Velocity is 3,8 and Infinity is below 4, (and u r working with Infinity) is that mean u pay Infinity less that Velocity?
Same 3.8 (I didnt see Velocity offer before I opened Infinity account)...

BTW - Global Futures have $3.2 for X_Trader (remember that platform costs $650 - you have to have reasonable and reliable volume to make it work).

Brokers

Same 3.8 (I didnt see Velocity offer before I opened Infinity account)...

BTW - Global Futures have $3.2 for X_Trader (remember that platform costs $650 - you have to have reasonable and reliable volume to make it work).

Hello Maxima,

Are you allowed to link one with your brokerage contacts as i have made inquiries with infinity and they said $4.80, velocity offers $4.00.

Is it different rules to different traders just out of curosity.

Thanks.:clap:

Hello Maxima,

Are you allowed to link one with your brokerage contacts as i have made inquiries with infinity and they said $4.80, velocity offers $4.00.

Is it different rules to different traders just out of curosity.

Thanks.:clap:
Give me a break. what do you want me to do?

http://www.futuresbroker.com/trading-platforms/cqgtrader.aspx this is Velocity clone. it says 3.80 without even negotiation.

I am not answering any more questions. ****ing GOOGLE IT

Give me a break. what do you want me to do?

http://www.futuresbroker.com/trading-platforms/cqgtrader.aspx this is Velocity clone. it says 3.80 without even negotiation.

I am not answering any more questions. ****ing GOOGLE IT

Hi,

Sorry if you got offended seems like i asked my question in the wrong way, i was more asking for assistance and any connections you might have.

Thank you ever so much for the link, as i have been looking for a much cheaper broker, but the cheapest i had got with CQG was $4 per round turn, so i was very happy to see your thread about something cheaper.

Sorry :( for the offense and thanks once again for the link, if you have any others please share.

Call Patrick and ask for 3.80 if you want. I dont have special connections I just call and tell what I want. If you sounds reasonable people will listen.

But honestly go with CQG. I compared Infinity T&S to X_Trader and they are 2 sec behind this is why I left Infinity. CQG is generally even faster than TT.