Beginners should risk only 0.25 % per trade

My original thread was intended for novices , firstly no human mind is going to go through a period of 30 to 40 losses , 6 months of losses , and retain the discipline and mental well being to execute the rest of the trades .They will arouse all the psychological demons , if their trades are executed manually , even if their method is fully automated.Novices will most certainly deviate from their profitable methods , due to psyche , and as a result make more mistakes.

If novices have 0.25 % risk , to start with with , the losses will be 55 % not the 80 % I stated , but that is all too high to avoid an eventual blow out for manual novices.The psyche will most certainly get them into 100 % .

The trading industry and it's gurus who never traded successfully , are preaching 2 % risk to novices in their books and educational material , they are like blind leading the blind.

I see your problem FL (well one of the 40 or so) you seem to think that a system that loses 40 times in a row over 6 months is profitable and should not be deviated from! :eek:

This is whats happening to you right now, your system is losing every week and you keep trading it because 'psychology' :LOL:

Attachments

• cock.jpg
    cock.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 146
I see your problem FL (well one of the 40 or so) you seem to think that a system that loses 40 times in a row over 6 months is profitable and should not be deviated from! :eek:

This is whats happening to you right now, your system is losing every week and you keep trading it because 'psychology' :LOL:

It was you guys who sing about author /seminar seller Alexandra Elder , Van Tharp and James 16 .I bought all their books and seminars and even paid for Elder's holidays in the Dominican republic, after following your opinions.

That makes me a successful trader.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 166
It was you guys who sing about author /seminar seller Alexandra Elder , Van Tharp and James 16 .I bought all their books and seminars and even paid for Elder's holidays in the Dominican republic, after following your opinions.

That makes me a successful trader.

Never heard of these people.

Attachments

• cock.jpg
    cock.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 141
But my account size is likely larger than most beginning traders since I don't trade CFDs, and I daytrade so my account is subject to FINRA PDT regulations (25k minimum in account).

Not convinced your account is bigger than forooms. He has an extremely inefficient trading method that requires massive amount of money to make tiny profits. More often than not, he makes losses that he hides. His account is subject the the kamikaze regulations. That's a more hardcore regulation than FINRA.

If I were trading a 1k account

Just keep pyramiding. Very soon you will be trading 1k. Even the king of pyramiders himself, brewski, had thrown in the towel.

Last edited: