Becker 2008 CPA Review(AUD/REG/FAR/BEC)+lecture CD(have samples)

shuaigedan

Becker 2008 CPA Review(AUD/REG/FAR/BEC)+lecture CD(have samples)

you can contact me to get the sample.

[email protected]

passmaster,final exam and simulation are printed out from the CD,and binded as real books.

there is no highlight and mark,all the books are brand new,in very good condition.
you can contact me to get the sample,I will reply you in half an hour.

there are 10 books in total, 4 textbook(AUD+BEC+REG+FAR) and 4 passmaster(AUD+BEC+REG+FAR) and 1 final exam(include AUD+BEC+REG+FAR) and 1 simulation(AUD+REG+FAR). more than 4000 pages,the weight of the package is 8 kilos,it is really a big parcle.

1)except BEC,including all 31 sets simulations and answers:FAR 14 sets, REG 8 sets, AUD 9 sets

2)2 final exam for each classes(total 8 sets),all are similar with the exam,each set includes 3 testlets and 90 multiple choice questions and 2 testlet simulation BEC doesn't have simulation part ,similar with the real exam,you can consider it as study guide.

3)multiple choice questions: FAR 1056 questions, REG 1246 questions, AUD 1129 questions, BEC 1086 questions

4)4 textbook FAR, REG, AUD, BEC have introduction study plan, glossary, index, total pages 2255

all above is 460USD.

if you only want some of them,please contact me for detail.

if you need the lecture CD of becker,you just need to pay 200USD more,very big bargin!
include all 4 parts of CPA,all are the vedio,including the explain of every page and every practice.

the only acceptable payment way is paypal,make our trade safe

you can contact me to get the sample.

you can get the books in 5-7 workdays after you make the payment.

[email protected]