Auto generated patterns

Hi
There is a good thing out their called sharescope which offers "data mining" Not sure but I think it can search for candlestick patterns of interest. ie doji at top and bottom of curves. and other things. I hope someone with experience of sharescope post as I am thinking of getting it.

Happy trading

kr2009 said:
Hi,

I am interested in spread betting based on candle stick patterns, and have found this website that lists patterns in the US markets, which is obviously a great tool as it saves trawling through a bunch of charts trying to find patterns yourself. I wondered if anyone knew of something similar for UK stocks?

http://www.marketscreen.com/report/...index_20.xml&archive=2006_08_16&usettt=&desc=

Thanks in advance,

Karl

Just had a look at marketscreen.com but you have to subscribe. Anyone know of a free site to get started with candlesticks (with particular emphasis on the Dow) ???

NK

Just had a look at marketscreen.com but you have to subscribe. Anyone know of a free site to get started with candlesticks (with particular emphasis on the Dow) ???

NK

Try Stockcharts.com then look under stock scans. This will give you something to start with.

Tim