Atc Fx

xmess7

Hi, If anyone has any info or experience with this broker please tell us all you know.

Forex Broker - Metatrader 4 - No dealing desk - Currency Demo Trading - ATC Brokers

I am considering ECN brokers because (if they are legit) they should not mess with you when it comes to trading. The good ones don't care if you win or lose cause they get their commission. Plus you get a real view of what the spreads are. Unlike the "fix spread" bandits.

So far I have found out that they are an IB thru hotspotfx. They will not disclose their financials cause they are private. I looked up hotspotfx's status with the CFTC and they are barely passing the minim cap requirement. I think as of Oct 08 they had 10.5 Mil and the requirement is like 10 Mil. Which I think is going to go up to 12 Mil...

Anyhow. Any info would help to determine how sound these guys are.
Jess

hi guys!

Also it is not possile, at the moment, to open a live account there!
Bye

Yep, I tried to open a live account. Seems that they are still beta testing the MT4 platform with their feed or something. Oh well, I'll just stick with MBTrading

hi guys!

Also it is not possile, at the moment, to open a live account there!
Bye

any updates on these? I have demo traded their platform for a few months and everytrhing looks great.

I'd love to hear some real experience with these guys.