Anyone Daytrading The DAX Cash?

Dax waves

To give you a visual feel on what I'm looking for to happen this week...

DAX
29mvdif.png

DJIA
2mqn7kh.png

Morning Dx

I trade DAX cash also, making most of working the microtrends of ranging prices during consolidation as well as waves on volatility, usually 10 - 30 pips of movement.

I'm guessing that your estimated pullback to 9466 is based on 1st fib retracement and maybe strengthened by supp turn res in january around that level. I'd appreciate any other information that illustrates your thinking but wanted to ask - what gives you the confidence that price will then turn round and shoot through the falling trend on the daily tf?

Appreciate your thread greatly

Jack

Morning Dx

I trade DAX cash also, making most of working the microtrends of ranging prices during consolidation as well as waves on volatility, usually 10 - 30 pips of movement.

I'm guessing that your estimated pullback to 9466 is based on 1st fib retracement and maybe strengthened by supp turn res in january around that level. I'd appreciate any other information that illustrates your thinking but wanted to ask - what gives you the confidence that price will then turn round and shoot through the falling trend on the daily tf?

Appreciate your thread greatly

Jack

I'm always monitoring the options markets and rates, pretty much everything on Stock Indices revolves around those. I also monitor the DAX bull/bear index.

What I have provided on chart is a forecast but target areas are subject to change due to the nature of options and the BB Index readings.

My official positions...

DJIA Short From 16,520, 540, 560 (entry yesterday)

DAX Short from 9625 (entry yesterday) and short from 9644 (entry today)

Last edited:
Just bought DAX weekly 9500 PUT for 20.0

Gives me cheap and limited risk downside exposure should a bigger sell-off occur.

Last edited:
As is always the case most of the time, let the institutions guide the way.

ECB tomorrow as well as other factors, then NFP Friday.

If we get the sell-off as I have been calling for all week day before before or on morning before ECB, then its a CRYSTAL CLEAR DIP BUY!

I'm already short, and looking to buy dips.

This is institutional positioning ahead of the crowed and to trap bears IMO ready for the next rally to new highs.

Last edited:
Hi, this thread did not, really, get started. Try this one, it's a bit of all indices and is very popular.

"Anyone scalping ftse futures"