Anybody know of a good charting program?

"High-Low chart functionality" ??

prorealtime is great but does not have High-Low chart functionality - anybody know any charting program out there that can plot high-low charts for me?

For stocks or forex?

High low chart is a chart that is neither candle sticks nor OHLC but just represents the high and low of each bar only.

I'd love to see an example of that chart...sounds very much like an OHLC but without the OC

I'd love to see an example of that chart...sounds very much like an OHLC but without the OC

I have attached an example... The top point is the high, the low point is the low and the middle is the range.

Attachments

• temp-ddoe-6.gif
    temp-ddoe-6.gif
    7.9 KB · Views: 197
you can use moving average 1 high and low like this

High low chart is a chart that is neither candle sticks nor OHLC but just represents the high and low of each bar only.

Attachments

• USD Spot.png
    USD Spot.png
    94.8 KB · Views: 166
I have attached an example... The top point is the high, the low point is the low and the middle is the range.

so like this?
Only it doesn't show the range, which I would imagine would take up quite a lot of screen space..does this work or do you really need to see the values?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    19.7 KB · Views: 165
so like this?
Only it doesn't show the range, which I would imagine would take up quite a lot of screen space..does this work or do you really need to see the values?

Awesome malaguti that is exactly what I need; how did you generate that and in which software? Thanks everyone for your help!

Awesome malaguti that is exactly what I need; how did you generate that and in which software? Thanks everyone for your help!

well its an open high low close chart thats all Chibiks :cheesy:
However I do have the ability to not show the open and close..which really is quite easy to ignore in my opinion.
but hey, its the visuals that make the difference..I use Updata and I can configure the bar chart to show what I want.
Good luck, hope it works for you

HighLow bars are not difficult to plot, are they? But what is the edge plotting them?

Anyway I have been using Amibroker for years. Think it's the most flexible and powerful one.

Here are two HighLow bars versions

20130402220147.png