Any traders in Oxford (UK)?

It's seen as too dangerous what with all those murders that happened. But at least Morse and Lewis found the culprits!

It's seen as too dangerous what with all those murders that happened. But at least Morse and Lewis found the culprits!

It took me a while but I got their in the end!
Oxford is more commonly known for education rather than Sherlock Holmes.

It took me a while but I got their in the end!
Oxford is more commonly known for education rather than Sherlock Holmes.

Apparently, that's not what they say at Cambridge
icon_lol.gif

Anybody near Oxford?

I'm near Witney and have been trading options for some 15 years. We have a monthly Options group meeting that meets at Sudbury Golf Club and several share a car from Wheatley to travel there if you are interested.

Hi guys,
I'm moving to Oxford in the next 2 weeks. Is there a metup group, I mainly trade forex and looking at stocks as well.
Cheers
Craig

There are 4, 3 for share traders and one for options traders, that people living around Oxford go to. All are monthly meetings, 3 are in afternoons and one, for mainly share traders, is on Tuesday evening. Of the afternoon meetings one is for VectorVest users, the other 2 are in Sudbury, near Hanger Lane on the A40 and we generally share a car. Let me have a brief CV of your investing experience and I'll let you know if any have vacancies.
Regards
Mike

About time that hallowed educational group there gave trading courses imho.